Hi Ladies,

I have the following bath items to sell off.

1) Ergonomic bath tub (Brand: The first Years)

Suitable from birth and up. The tub comes with a sling as shown in the picture in the website below. With this sling, it is suitable from birth as it holds the baby just above the water level so that you can easily wash him/her without having to strain you back while carrying him/her just above the tub.
Remove the sling and using the more recline side - this will be suitable for babies without back support developed yet (2-5 months).
Upright side - for babies who can already sit upright without help (5 months and above).

The sling is brand new and unopened because I bought the tub when my son was 4 months old. You may go to this site to view the pictures and get an idea of it's use at different ages .Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub with Sling - blue | The First Years

Condition of tub: used only for 3 months as my son outgrew the length of the tub. We bought it a little too late.
Retail price: $24.00
Selling for: $16.00

2) Baby bath seat (Brand: Dreambaby)

Suitable for babies who can sit upright without help (6 months and up). Seat comes with suction pad below to ensure firm suction against tubs and surfaces. There is also a front opening latch for easily putting baby in and out of the seat. Seat itself is cushioned with non-slip pads and back pads.
Pictures and detailed description of item, please visit the official site DreambabyŽ Premium Deluxe Bath Seat

Condition of seat: used for 2-3 months after he outgrew the tub. As soon as he starts learning to walk, he dislike being locked up in the seat during shower.

Retail price: $39.00
Selling for: $25.00

My son is 2.5 years old now and has long outgrown these items therefore they have to go! Please do PM me if you are really interested in buying any of the 2 items.

Collection: Self collection at my house in Bishan. If you do not have your own transport, we can discuss on how to bring the items to somewhere convenient for you.