This is a discussion on EDD June 2012 Mummies within the Year 2012 Mummy forum, part of the Mummy Meeting Place category; Originally Posted by rellako pedicure comes with leg massage... is it ok? i may not getting CL, mother in law helping me ...
Last edited by Dilys; 30-01-2012 at 05:18 PM.
I am now 5 months into my pregnancy. Any idea if aqua aerobics at the neighbourhood swimming complex will be safe for me to join. Classes start on the 8th of Feb, Unfortunately my next Gynae appt is only on the 9th.
Has anyone joined in aqua aerobics during pregnancy before not the pre natal ones but the common ones.
I started to feel kicks at 18w 3days. Ever since, he kicks on a daily basis..i look forward to his kicks everyday Anyone felt kicks yet?
went for my FA scanning ytd at Thomson Medical Center and saw my little darling girl! Her cheeks, nose, lips, fingers,toes etc... hehe, so cute. felt my baby's kick at times, especially after meal or when im relaxed. but compared to my first pregnancy, this baby kick more gently. haha..
oh, also went for Mount Alvernia maternity tour ytd. Though the hospital is under- going some reno, but after going up to the ward, i must say the enviroment felt very very cozy, they are gentle. always with a smiling face and greeted us visitors.
Confirmed items given by Mt Alvernia for newborns are bathtub, diapers and wet wipes. the executive who show us around did mentioned that their in-stay PJ/gown for mummies are rather inconvenient for BF-ing. so, we might want to bring our own PJs. Do bring your baby new clothes, mitten and booties, this is for their discharge day. Also, i like the fact that after the first few hour of delivery, Mt A will bring your baby to you for his/her first feed, LC will come along as well. this helps to promotes bonding between the papa, mummy and newborn.
Mt Alvernia do provide complimentary ginger tea and double boiled confinement soups for mummies upon request. Hope these info helps those who are interested in delivering at Mt A. =)
I am going to be first time mummy EDD 30 June 2012. I am working in Shanghai so have to go back to Singapore to pop in May. So far my gynae is Adelina Wong in Thomson Medical so I would be giving birth there. Any one has any idea Thomson carried out any pre-natal classes ? I will likely be back in mid May so have 1 month to attend whatever is needed.
hi everyone im new here....
just learnt from my gp yest im 5 weeks pregnant...i dont feel pregnant except just sleepy + feverish + bad cramps (normal to me coz i have history of bad menses cramps).i read somewhere its not cfmed pregnant till gynae confirms it?is it true?coz now i worry if im not pregnant i will disappoint my hubby who is super super excited over this news since yest:s
(1)if im pregnant im considering dr lisa chin from gleneagles anyone has experience with her before?how is she like?
(2) anyone can share total breakdown costs (from consultation right up to delivery at gleneagles? (including anaesthesiatric costs etc etc) so we will be prepared at the total costs we r in for should we proceed with dr chin?
(3) anything else i shld be aware of coz this is my 1st pregnancy n im really both happy n nervous + scared mixed of emotions n im clueless whats next n all i want do is sleep!
look fwd to hearing from you!!cheers!!!!!!
- you can buy clearblue pregnancy test and use your first urine in the morning.. its very accurate for me. if you have more budget, get the digital one too. digital ones tells you how far along are you! =D
- im not seeing Dr Lisa Chin, so cant help you with this.
- bill size varies. it varies from room to room, gynae chargers etc.. diff situation may arise for different person. even 2 person with same gynae may came up with totally different bills.
- stay happy, stay healthy! avoid cooling food or drinks for the first trimester and carrying heavy stuff. rest adequately and eat well!
all the best for your pregnancy!
ha thanks for the advise....btw do you have any idea what is the cap limit to claim under medisave?there is a cap rite?
good Morning, went for check up last friday, is a princess again... I have 3 Princess, Abit sad as i really hope it was a boy coz last appointment gynea say maybe a boy but last friday confirm is a ger... Now feeling ok , as long as baby healthy can ... Lucky My hubby and mother in law is ok with it...
Girls married off .". you can receive wedding pin jin" if its a boy.. " you need to give pin jin" .. Haha positive !! As long baby is healthy hehe no problem !! Jia you !! It's so sweet to shop for girls .. Fun & interesting .. So many nice dress ... *envy !
you book Mt A for Deliver? Heard that Mt A have renovation now, wonder when finish, i like Mt A but if having Renovation maybe choose Thomson Medical Center... scare nosie... Heard that finish by mid June donno when... you have any idea?