I'm still around here, lurking. not on facebook, so...
1. same as yours, thereabouts. not bad at rolling, very squirmy when changing nappy...
2. no, she's only fallen ill once, and that I'm not sure if it's her who got the bug from infantcare or from me! but as I'm bfeeding, she got over her illness very quickly while I really suffered
3. been starting solids, but I find that cereal (do you mean rice?) wasn't that palatable (to me!) and she didn't like it as much as, say, steamed and pureed carrots, pear, or sweet potato, or broccoli, or even raw avocado - she loves these veggie and fruits much better!
4. sleeping through night - not really. inconsistent. but not to wake to feed. just wake to cry, or fuss.
5. I'm weaning her off pacifier as I find that she wakes up in middle of night to cry for it. I am not living with that anymore!! so I'm training her off it. cold turkey, but I'm there to soothe her. so will be tough these few days.. arhg.
jia you!! continue to pump and feed breast milk.
I'm also very tired, but keeping up with bfeeding.. really not easy to get let down without baby latching on, and not easy to find time to pump at work.
hope everybody else is doing fine.