Hi, I have actually engaged Siew Hoon to be my confinement lady. I am coming due on 6 May 2012. I had paid her deposit of $300 as well, but now I cannot contact her now at her Singapore hp and Malaysia hp. Any ways to contact her? Kindly advise. I also want to know if we need to apply work permit for her since she is Malaysian. Many many thanks.