The sanguinistas was the most important and interesting storyline going on so far in this hectic.

So You Think You Can Dance Season 9 Episode 15 Lettie Mae, Tara's mother, paid a visit to Fangtasia in the middle of Tara's poll dance. (Sidebar: Rutina Wesley is looking absolutely great this season.) I love when Lettie Mae and Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 Tara are together because they have a very interesting dynamic. I've been into their story since season one. Lettie Mae just wanted to let Tara know that she is dead to her since becoming a vampire. Even though she Watch Resident Evil Retribution Online has hated her mother for a while, Tara can't help but be upset by this.The Voice Season 3 Episode 5 Anyone would, really. Pam comforts her by saying, "100 years from now, you won't even remember her. This I promise you." Tara proceeds to hug her. Seriously, this is the only relationship on the show I honestly 100 percent care about. None others this season are close to comparing (since Pam/Eric are kaput).