Hi all fellow Dragon mummies who r ex Tao Nan students =)
I know it's super early and I'm super kiasu, but to ensure that your child is confirmed a place at Tao Nan in future, you have to produce your old Tao Nan report book or PSLE leaving certificate at the Pri 1 registration. Tao Nan does not keep any of our records at all. If you cannot find your old report book or leaving certificate, you have to go to MOE to request for your record and that will take some time. Just to let all mummies know =)