The models watch from a muddy riverbank as stylist Johnny Wujek

I assume your nails are bloody stubs after last week's ANTM cliffhanger left you in suspense -- following Brittany's vote-of America's Next Top Model Season 19 Episode 10 Tyra announced that the "moment of truth" had arrived, and the ex-contestants of Cycle 19 neatly emerged from the shadows to discover whose social media rankings would revive her Top Model viability. Fringe Season 5 Episode 5 I have no idea where these girls have been staying, or how they've been covertly using the same sets for their photo shoots, but needless to say Tyra must write a tight contract (if you catch my drift). All seven names mate. Merlin Season 5 Episode 5 rialize on screen, and their faces darken one-by-one as they're deemed social media-ocre: Destiny,Darian, Yvonne, Jessie, Brittany, Allyssa. So I guess I spent a week of sleepless nights in vain, because the obvious occurs as Downton Abbey Season 3 Episode 8Leila is re-admitted into the running. How I missed her signature gap and teeth of varying lengths!

__________________________________________________ __