Not yet ....
This is a discussion on EDD April 2013..cont within the Year 2013 Mummy forum, part of the Mummy Meeting Place category; Hi all mummies! My edd is on 3rd April. Anybody given birth early already!?...
Hi all mummies! My edd is on 3rd April. Anybody given birth early already!?
Not yet ....
Sian... Me too. The waiting game is making one so arghhh...
im due on 22 Apr!!!!
I n due on 2 apr n I m trying to coax my baby to come out this few days but not successful
Haha ice, your edd is 2nd April, me edd on 3rd April, lyn 4th April. So any 1st April bo??
I'm 5th April! Heh.
WHY CONFINEMENT CENTERS?
Confinement centre is an ideal place for postpartum moms to stay and rest during their confinement period. Confinement centre provides proper nutrition meals, physical hygiene and good rest for postpartum moms. For newborns, there will be experienced confinement nannies to handle and take care of them in confinement centres, as opposed to the grandparents whose experiences are limited to the children/grandchildren they had.
Confinement Centre is the best choice for those couple who does not want to bother their parents or mother-in-law. Confinement centre is also a very good place for those who dont’t have extra space for a confinement nanny to stay in with them. It is also ideal for those could not find a trusted/recommended confinement nanny in advance.
Advantages of having confinement period in confinement centre:
1) Postpartum mom who decides to stay in confinement centre will not need to source for a trusted/reliable confinement nanny and end up with problematic ones who cannot communicate with them or leave halfway through the confinement month. The postpartum mom will be taken care of by the confinement nannies inside confinement centre and any problems they have can be resolved through the management in the center;
2) The postpartum mom will be given excellent and superior care by well trained and experienced confinement nannies within the confinement centre under the supervision of management in the center;
3) The confinement centre will always open their door for you regardless of your actual delivery date, whether it is much earlier or later than your expected date. The experienced confinement nannies will always be on standby for you 24 hours a day in the confinement centre;
4) The confinement centre will provide full support and assistance to postpartum mom for instant detailed information and facts, reading supplies for preparation list or even shopping list prior your delivery;
5) In confinement centre, everything had been included inside the chosen package, hence you are able to plan and arrange your finance properly and effectively;
6) In confinement centre, postpartum mom is not required to worry about what confinement meal to prepare for every single meal, what ingredients to buy & etc. Everything will be handled professionally by the confinement centre.
7) In confinement centre, every meals are well researched and prepared with a variety of choices everyday according to the different stages of recovery after confinement;
8) In confinement centre, postpartum mom and newborns are going to be taken care of by the confinement nannies 24 hours every day.
9) In confinement centre, your requests will be attended to immediately by the confinement nannies.
10) Contact us now if you want to find out more about our center and services!
Haaa c who can coax baby to crawl out 1st... tomorrow going for 39weeks checkup. .dont know doc will say induce or not or have to wait another week.Originally Posted by lyngoh1010:771891
3-5th edd Mummies r you all still working or like me stay at home already?
Wah!!! you guys EDD sooo early.. My edd is 20th april.. Still super duper far
Hehe gynae just checked and says im 2cm dilated already, my due date is 11apri, she says most prob is next week.. dont knw is I paranoid or what, im starting to feel more pains lol.. gynae asks me to go walk an hr everyday haha...
Gynae says most prob next week, im telling baby to come out this week, hehehehe any idea how long it takes to go into labor?
1st baby take 10 hours or so. 2nd will be faster. But dont't know how much faster. I deliver then tell you. HeeeOriginally Posted by autumnfall:772187
My next appt is this Thurs! Sibei eggcited.. Waa lyn, so you sacrificing your career? Me just started my maternity leave. Cannot afford to stay at home ... Expenses so high now
Mine is on thurs too! Excited like Jouline. Heh. Have stopped working n will be staying home after maternity leave ends. Maybe we can all meet up n exchange tips when our babies are older!
That would be very fun man! Hahaha! Wa so good... So bao resigned already?
Hahaha my gynae asks me walk an hr everyday if not dilation gonna stuck at 2cm throughout hahaha so im walking and walking... eh want to ask, most people is waterbag break first or cobrractions come in? sigh im waiting for waterbag to break for a confirmed labor! Lol
Water bag burst is 2nd stage of Labour . Me is contraction 1st.Originally Posted by autumnfall:772360
Wow got mummies want stay at home look after baby..me prefer work coz can be more socially active. Maybe also because I want to continue to live the current lifestyle of money worry free n of course I have a good babysitter engaged for my #2 already.
The contractions before waterbag breaks right, how does it feel like? Painful? So can wait for contractions first, watwrbag breaks before heading to hospital right... im 2cm dilated not sure how long its gonna take for waterbag to break...
Autumnfall, how does the 2cm dilation feel? Any feeling weird or what bo?