Baby very cooperative during ytd's checkup..lols..100% BOY
This is a discussion on EDD August 2013 within the Year 2013 Mummy forum, part of the Mummy Meeting Place category; Lyra, i m losing hope soon. Think will be like my mum, vomit thru out... Now at clinic, waiting to ...
Lyra, i m losing hope soon. Think will be like my mum, vomit thru out... Now at clinic, waiting to see doc. Need to stop vomiting, else cant work n eat normally. Now got heart burn as well. Sian ...
Baby very cooperative during ytd's checkup..lols..100% BOY
Hi Mummies... Im also giving birth in Aug'13
Hi mummies who plan to cloth diaper your baby, do check us out. We're doing a preorder for cloth/pocket diapers. $7 mailed. Waiting time is around 2 weeks after preorder closes. Thanks!
Cloth Diapering My Baby
Hi all! My edd's on 11aug. Monday cn knw baby's gender already, hope baby cooperates..
Mine is a princess!
Haha. I think so! Hope he/she comes out on the 9th..Originally Posted by lyra:771135
hi mummies! I'm new to this forum and EDD is 26 Aug for my first baby (we just confirmed she's a girl!). Am so excited to find others who are going to be due at around the same time. Now, I know some of my experiences are shared too!
I know how you feel. I was throwing up continuously(I was hospitalized for 1 week for this) and heart burn set in at 14 weeks (Im nearly 19 weeks now). What saved me was a miracle anti-vomiting pill called Zofran prescribed by gynae. It is expensive but truly worth it. If you can, give it a try. I am also taking Gaviscon (available in pharmacies) & Nexium for gastric and heart burn. So far, it is working for me. Fingers crossed it works for you too....
Congratulations! Do you know if baby is a she or a he?
It must have been a difficult time for you and your family ... Even now, it cant be easy. Stay strong and while you will never forget him, another baby will find its way into your arms soon. Hugs.
Hi,i having problem to log in. Can add me to facebook?
EDD 20 aug
I created a group for mummies / daddies to join the group on facebook. To share pictures, freebies, offers and promotion.
Search for "Mummy SG: EDD Aug 2013"
See ya soon. =)
WHY CONFINEMENT CENTERS?
Confinement centre is an ideal place for postpartum moms to stay and rest during their confinement period. Confinement centre provides proper nutrition meals, physical hygiene and good rest for postpartum moms. For newborns, there will be experienced confinement nannies to handle and take care of them in confinement centres, as opposed to the grandparents whose experiences are limited to the children/grandchildren they had.
Confinement Centre is the best choice for those couple who does not want to bother their parents or mother-in-law. Confinement centre is also a very good place for those who dont’t have extra space for a confinement nanny to stay in with them. It is also ideal for those could not find a trusted/recommended confinement nanny in advance.
Advantages of having confinement period in confinement centre:
1) Postpartum mom who decides to stay in confinement centre will not need to source for a trusted/reliable confinement nanny and end up with problematic ones who cannot communicate with them or leave halfway through the confinement month. The postpartum mom will be taken care of by the confinement nannies inside confinement centre and any problems they have can be resolved through the management in the center;
2) The postpartum mom will be given excellent and superior care by well trained and experienced confinement nannies within the confinement centre under the supervision of management in the center;
3) The confinement centre will always open their door for you regardless of your actual delivery date, whether it is much earlier or later than your expected date. The experienced confinement nannies will always be on standby for you 24 hours a day in the confinement centre;
4) The confinement centre will provide full support and assistance to postpartum mom for instant detailed information and facts, reading supplies for preparation list or even shopping list prior your delivery;
5) In confinement centre, everything had been included inside the chosen package, hence you are able to plan and arrange your finance properly and effectively;
6) In confinement centre, postpartum mom is not required to worry about what confinement meal to prepare for every single meal, what ingredients to buy & etc. Everything will be handled professionally by the confinement centre.
7) In confinement centre, every meals are well researched and prepared with a variety of choices everyday according to the different stages of recovery after confinement;
8) In confinement centre, postpartum mom and newborns are going to be taken care of by the confinement nannies 24 hours every day.
9) In confinement centre, your requests will be attended to immediately by the confinement nannies.
10) Contact us now if you want to find out more about our center and services!
Hi all.. Saw my baby today. Detailed scanning, get to see baby for more than half an hour. Doctor say baby perfectly healthy, just that very shy keep covering face. Cannot really see gender cause baby hide, but should be girl ^^
Hi ladies!! I also had vomiting through out my first pregnancy. I was taking zofran which is ex. However I managed to take the prescription from my Dr. to Kandang Kerbau Hospital outpatient pharmacy and they will give you the generic brand which is Ondansetron 8mg. However the dose I took was 4mg so half the tab three times a day. Hope this helps.
Oh... Hmm I'll check the dosage given to me. Hope some mummies want them. Otherwise they will go to waste.
Thnx Sharhiraa! Yup, I'm feeling better now. Since last week, when I entered 2nd trimester, I've no more nausea feeling, and can take care of my elder one like normal. I only have occasional tiredness.