Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

EDD Feb 2013

This is a discussion on EDD Feb 2013 within the Year 2013 Mummy forum, part of the Mummy Meeting Place category; Arielle, hi, hope you are doing good with the baby. We are not far as well. Wish you luck and ...

Female Attendant

Re: EDD Feb 2013

Arielle, hi, hope you are doing good with the baby. We are not far as well. Wish you luck and hope you doing good.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by mairo View Post
    Arielle, hi, hope you are doing good with the baby. We are not far as well. Wish you luck and hope you doing good.

Hi Mairo, thanks! Hope you are doing well with your babY!

vel
    Worthy Lady

Hi this is my first pregnancy , edd 16 feb.
    to be honest i am still rather in a stance...cannot believe it as I have no plans for a child till next next year

Female Attendant

Hi everyone,

My name is Jen. My EDD is 18 Feb 2013, very near to my first child who was born on 21 Feb 2011. He is now coming 17 months. I hope this second child is a girl

Jen

Worthy Lady

Hi all My EDD date is on 23th Feb 2013 and currently following up in NUH by Dr Su Lin Lin

Female Attendant

Hey all,
    Congrats to all of us!
    I'm currently in my 11th week, edd 14th feb '13.
    SJBaby, we've got the same dr!
    mairo likes this.

Worthy Lady

Hello mummies,

I'm expecting my 2nd child and EDD is 24th feb. My gynae is SP Teo from Balestier Plaza.
    I started feeling some 'butterfly movements' in my tummy recently. Not sure if anyone of you experienced the same thing as I am..

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by michs View Post
    Hey all,
    Congrats to all of us!
    I'm currently in my 11th week, edd 14th feb '13.
    SJBaby, we've got the same dr!

Hi Michs
    really thumb up for Dr Su very soft spoken and nice Michs will you be going for any maternity tour arrange by the NUH? cos i'm still considering which ward i want to go under and where to get myself admitted when i'm due for delivery on that day... thats why i sign up for the tour...

Female Attendant

Dear All,

we r currently having a promo on infant/toddler's socks and mittens. also we have the best and latest japan/korea maternity fashion at unbelievable prices!! even if you r not preggie or just given birth, add a belt, and you r ready to go! noone will believe its a maternity dress!

so hurry to Niidu Mother's Wear offers mums-to-be an extensive range of maternity clothing. We carry the largest collection of imported maternity clothes and nursing wear that any maternity shop in Singapore has to offer. We also stock baby/ toddler shirts, dres while stocks last!!

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by SJBaby View Post
    Hi Michs
    really thumb up for Dr Su very soft spoken and nice Michs will you be going for any maternity tour arrange by the NUH? cos i'm still considering which ward i want to go under and where to get myself admitted when i'm due for delivery on that day... thats why i sign up for the tour...
    Yes, she's indeed a very soft spoken Dr.
    Nope, will not be going for the maternity tour. I more or less know which ward I want to stay in.

Female Attendant

EDD Feb 2013

I'm 11weeks. My EDD is 22nd Feb. Now alway feeling tired and adominal pain. Often vomit in the evening...any idea how to overcome this ?

And I just started to look for confinement lady ... But due to cny period, it is so hard to look for one. Any recommend? I prefer stay out coz I dont have extra room for the confinement lady

Hi Winnie, our edd is very near^.^ I had very bad MS previously so I no choice but to take maxolon. I took for 1 day and now not having any more MS other then when I ate something the lil one inside doesn't like. Initially I also had abdominal cramps and pain which woke me up middle of my sleep. But doctor told me it's the womb expanding If you r worried rmb to highlight it to your gynae during your next appt. Take care

Female Attendant

EDD Feb 2013

Hi chantel, I will seeing my gynae this sat for Oscar test n follow up. Will highlight to her.

I suspect my lil one doesn't like meat. Whenever I ate meat like pork or chicken, after that my stomach just dont feel good

I dono what exactly mine want me to eat I have craving for meat but i dont feel like eating chicken, pork, beef, fish and can't eat mutton. Always order food and when I look at my food I got no appetite at all. My no.1 I can eat anything and everything, I feel pregnancy is like a breeze it went thru very fast. Now my current pregnancy I feel moody pain and aches everywhere no mood to do anything, not right to sit or stand or even sleep. Terrible feeling.

If you ever feel like puking try to take deep breath it helps for my case
    mairo likes this.

Worthy Lady

I'm also coming to my 12 week this coming sat... but still experiencing cramp and tiredness Will be going to see Dr Su this coming tuesday and also for my Oscar test... very excited and worry at the time.... any mummy done their Oscar test so far?I'm wondering if i will be getting the result on the day itself too

Hi SJBaby I did mine alrdy, results of ultrasound scan was rec'd on the day itself but the result for blood test will not be so soon, unless there is bad news or else doctor will tell us result on next appt

Worthy Lady

Hi Chantal Yup me too received the scan result on the day itself...Touch wood Dr Su told me the scan look normal so the risk is pretty low... so I'm quite relieve Now just have to wait and count down to the arrival of my little one I've already received my appointed day for my detail scan still have to wait till Oct... Sep i will be going back to see Dr Su maybe i will try to ask her whether can do a scan for me to let me see my child gender really excited !!!

Hey SJ Baby same same I also have my date for the detail scan in Oct and Im seeing dr gordon on 8 sept. hopefully by then i could know the gender cos it would be 16+wks then. hopefully it's a boy then my factory can close. hehehe

Worthy Lady

Hi Chantal, my next appt suppose to be on the 11/9/2012 however i have something on so i postpone it to 13/9/2012 me too was hoping that Dr Su can do a Scan for me so that i can know the gender of my baby That day while i was waiting for my Oscar scan, one of the lady told me she never did any scan after her Oscar test and only on that day when i meet her (she went for her detail 5mth scan) then she know the gender of her baby... hmm... maybe i will request Dr Su a scan for me another 1 month wait is too long

Female Attendant

My nxt appt with Dr. Su will be on 10/09. dont't think can see the gender by then... though i really want to know if baby's a girl or boy.
    Meanwhile, 'm praying hard, cz' seems that my blood test results not very good. Hubby gota go for blood test too.

Worthy Lady

Hi Michs

what happen to your blood test? Michs maybe you can try asking her whether can she do a scan for you to check baby gender? Pray hard for you too hope that the blood test will turn up all right

Worthy Lady

Hello.... I having 2nd one... EDD 19 Feb... My gynea Lawrence Ang... anyone same? ~wave~

Worthy Lady

Mummies-to-be who is looking for confinement nanny during CNY period.. I'm helping my current CL to seek out for confinement job during CNY period next year. She's a Malaysian with 7 years of experience in confinement. No agent or third party fee in between.. you may contact her directly to liaise on details: Auntie Siew Hong - 8457-8858 (sin) or +017-771-3519.

I find this CL to be good in handling baby and cooking confinement food. I gained knowledge about taking care of baby from her too! A rather humble and helpful CL!

Female Attendant

Hello... Am new here.

just feeling lucky that I'm one of the few that emerge and manage to have my confinement finsih with a "smile" two months ago. Gotten this contact from my colleague and thank heavens! its's stress-free and rewarding! Hope mummies out here have another source to get contact. you may email me at my email: verlbbbb@ymail.com

Hoping to post a video of here here... (check with the moderator first)! Am not trying to 'promote business' but rather encourages mummy (esp first time mum) with little or no experience get the required help and knowledge from experience and reliable nanny (recommending my nanny to you). Her name is Amy (Yoke Peng), 46yrs of age. cantonese and well-versed with confinement knowledge and cooked very delicious confinement meals during my confinement. Her simmered pig's stomach is very delicious and she also cooks sea cucumber with du zhong tonic are the two dishes I missed most! During the night... I had very ample rest as we knows Amy is doing a good job b'cos we seldom hear our infant cries.... she targets to attend to our infant before she cries so that I (a sensitive and light sleeper) could rest well. She attends to my c-section wound with care and was very experience in clearing my block ducts.... thanks to her suggestion my hubby and I could get ample rest during the night b'cos I latch during the day and pump out my breast milk at night. My sister-in-law had engaged her this month and I simply went over for her cooking!

On personal quote:
    My personal confinement experience was just to gather confinement information from my surrounding relatives, friends and even colleague's wife and decide if engaging a CL is really worth...Amy shared her numerous confinement experience with me and I do agree with her that each person "deserves" to have our 'OWN' confinement experience and not to follow other people's experience.

Being a first time mum.. I faithfully and sincerely in giving the "BEST" to my infant but rather find 100% latching on too tedious and time consuming. I'm glad Amy did follow my way initially supporting stringe feed my infant when my milk did not arrive but she did advise me that eventually with little milk, my infant's jaundice will shot up and it really DID! With the two days in the hospital was indeed stresssful but I was more annoyed when eventually the hospital feed my infant with FM! After discharge... I begin to take charge of my confinement.... feeding with all my breast milk and supplement FM.

Amy helped with my c-section wounds and along with my preference in food, she suggested and planned my confinement meals. I never have to worry about my infant care or least my household chores.....I can safely leave it to Amy to do it.

I do not have any qualms in recommending my CL to anyone deserving her. You may email me. Hoping all moms rest well and have good blessings to your home.

Worthy Lady

*Discount not apply to Medela spare part* Price shown is after discount*Promotion due on 31 Aug 2012

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast