Hi, just like to check with you, we need to bring sanitary pads as well?Hi all mumies
Just for sharing, I have items list to pack for labour from Mount E. hospital.
[/you]1) Pre-admission form, doctor letters and any lab results
2) Insurance letters and documents
3) Identity card
4) Important telephone numbers such as hospital, labour ward and doctor
5) Loose night dresses (front opening easier for breastfeed)
6) Panties/ disposable panties
7) Sanitary pads
8) Slippers and leg warmers or socks
9) Cord blood collection kit (if any)
10) Hair bands or clips
11) Toiletries (skin care products, lip palm, hand cream, tooth brush, and paste, mouth wash, hair brush, and make-up)
12) Water spray for face
13) Extra clothes for labour partner (t-shirt, socks, warm jacket, long pants, slippers and shoes) if your hubby stay together with you.
14) Aromatherapy oil (Mount E. will provide electric burner) (optional)
15) Energy drink, easily digestible snacks (sandwiches, biscult, lollipops) Comments - pain can use up our energy.
16) Camera/ video recorder (bring extra battery)
17) CDS (Mount E. will provide CD player) (optional)
18) Yoga mat (optional)
19) Tennis balls in sock (optional) This one is for massage purpose
For me, I already pack most of the above items. Haaa...too free till I pack my hospital bag. But, I have not completed to pack my hospital bag yet. Packing will be continuing 2 weeks before my due date. Heeee.... Then, I ready to go....to see my little one..