Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

First Time Moms (FTMs)

This is a discussion on First Time Moms (FTMs) within the Year 2013 Mummy forum, part of the Mummy Meeting Place category; hello all.. are you all excited?...

Worthy Lady

Re: First Time Moms (FTMs)

hello all.. are you all excited?

Worthy Lady

yes all of us

Quote Originally Posted by smilem View Post
    i bought capella stroller / royale car seat.. FYI & sharing only..you can look at these 2 brands... capella stroller .. you can use 1 hand to keep.. although is 8.5kg but if you carry it horizontal. you won't feel it is heavy.. even now i pregnant..i also can lift it up.
    Thanks smilem! I noticed some Capella models have adapter car seat, why didn't you get those combi?

Worthy Lady

Combi need to bend down inorder to keep the stroller.. capella.. no nit..

adaptor car seat can sit till 1 yr old... but i bought his car seat can up to 4-5yrs old

Quote Originally Posted by phycyj View Post
    Thanks smilem! I noticed some Capella models have adapter car seat, why didn't you get those combi?

Female Attendant

FTMs, I am clearing my baby Stuff from my house becos of occupying too many space already.
    Can Watsapps me if you need to find out more.
    Flickr: hphlgh's Photostream
    more than these... some can be given too.
    my 97937320. thanks Mary Lim

Female Attendant

hi all, i am a first time mummy too... ...expecting my baby in June 2013...

i am with Dr CK Khoo, Private Suite at Kandang Kerbau Hospital ....

I am now 8 weeks pregnant, but of course dunnoe it is a boy or a girl....

i cannot even wear my normal clothes and have to wear loose fitting or even maternity pants (with expandable rubberband).... sigh...

So far my tum tum is quite flat, but got a slight bump....

Worthy Lady

WElcome to the thread

i'm alredi 18 weeks also dont know the gender yet .. baby shy shy ..lolz
    that is fast.. i now then start wear the maternity jeans.. but top i still wear norm

Quote Originally Posted by Sn00py View Post
    hi all, i am a first time mummy too... ...expecting my baby in June 2013...

i am with Dr CK Khoo, Private Suite at Kandang Kerbau Hospital ....

I am now 8 weeks pregnant, but of course dunnoe it is a boy or a girl....

i cannot even wear my normal clothes and have to wear loose fitting or even maternity pants (with expandable rubberband).... sigh...

So far my tum tum is quite flat, but got a slight bump....

am too a ftm... but i delivered in june. baby.is now 4mths already... motherhood can.be really overwhelming... For me especially the breastfeeding part. Due to alot.of discouragements and -ve comments i am not able to bf my baby initially. She was on mixed fm and breast milk. After 3 months of hard wrk i finally converted her from mixed to total breast milk but i am still supplying barely what she needs. No surplus and thats pretty upsetting for me as my greatest wish as a mum is to nurse my baby. It will definitely be one of the greatest regrets of my life. And looking foward i tell myself ny 2nd child, i will prep myself properly. No cold drinks.during.pregnancy, no underwire bras, alot of fish and soup, latch on the min she is out, ignore all -ve comments watever ppl have about bfing. They will say you got no milk, baby keep crying coz they didnt drink enough etc etc. Mtb, pls dont listen to these -ve comments as it will only affect you and baby. I tell myself 2nd child will be better. Moving forward me and my hub plan to conceive again start of nxt yr. Wish.us.luck and i pray that all of.you.have a.smooth pregnancy and safe.delivery!!! look forward to your cute baby k!!! Hearing their first cry is priceless... Ohhh.. Also a pict of my baby girl the min she's born... She's the new love of my life...

God Bless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20120616-WA0000.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	87864  

Worthy Lady

Hi all,

Sorry to interrupt but just to share this, I have brand new Dr Brown milk bottles for sale. They are made in USA and BPA free. Both standard and wide neck bottles. Dr Brown is a very good bottle to tackle colic problem for babies. Pls note that the Dr Browns sold in SG retail stores are Made in China. Mine is made in USA and the price is lower than the ones sold in SG retail stores.

Interested can email me at yingzyleong@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by yingzy View Post
    Hi all,

Sorry to interrupt but just to share this, I have brand new Dr Brown milk bottles for sale. They are made in USA and BPA free. Both standard and wide neck bottles. Dr Brown is a very good bottle to tackle colic problem for babies. Pls note that the Dr Browns sold in SG retail stores are Made in China. Mine is made in USA and the price is lower than the ones sold in SG retail stores.

Interested can email me at yingzyleong@gmail.com
    hi,

i'm more interested in dr. brown accessories. coz in sg only sells bottles. i know dr brown has other than that

Worthy Lady

wired bras also affect?

Worthy Lady

Hi all...I just tested postive 3 days ago..called the gyane and my appt will be on 18 dec.
    Any FTM did not feel any morning sickness or discomfort during early stage?
    Im kinda of worry cuz my checkup is 3 weeks ltr..wondering if everything is alright.

Worthy Lady

I dont't have any morning sickness or discomft during early stage till now . My baby ger sayang mummy.. didnt let me suffer much ..

Quote Originally Posted by BDPANDA View Post
    Hi all...I just tested postive 3 days ago..called the gyane and my appt will be on 18 dec.
    Any FTM did not feel any morning sickness or discomfort during early stage?
    Im kinda of worry cuz my checkup is 3 weeks ltr..wondering if everything is alright.

Female Attendant

Hi All!

I'm a FTM currently only 7wks ++ but I'm quite concern as in whether I'm getting fat so quickly or tummy really show that fast!
    Basically I'm a small build women but now I'm only in my 1st term and most of my clothes and pants can't be wear anymore oh and I'm having terrible morning sickness throughout the day and no appetite to eat

Worthy Lady

May b your clothes small size that y very fast can't fit in. No worry. Remember take folic acid.
    QUOTE=Livia;731618]Hi All!

I'm a FTM currently only 7wks ++ but I'm quite concern as in whether I'm getting fat so quickly or tummy really show that fast!
    Basically I'm a small build women but now I'm only in my 1st term and most of my clothes and pants can't be wear anymore oh and I'm having terrible morning sickness throughout the day and no appetite to eat[/QUOTE]

Female Attendant

Maybe I just went for my scanning yesterday can see bibi's arm forming soon!! Excited! But today start I keep vomiting non-stop...

Quote Originally Posted by smilem View Post
    May b your clothes small size that y very fast can't fit in. No worry. Remember take folic acid.
    QUOTE=Livia;731618]Hi All!

Basically I'm a small build women but now I'm only in my 1st term and most of my clothes and pants can't be wear anymore oh and I'm having terrible morning sickness throughout the day and no appetite to eat
    [/QUOTE]

I am also a FTM and morning sickness is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by EnonPoh:733361
    I am also a FTM and morning sickness is terrible
    Ugh i had a whole month if morning sickness when i was pregnant. And it was not even just morning. It should be called whole day and night sickness. Hated it. But it got better. Hang in there

Female Attendant

hello i am 15 weeks now, looking forward for my next check up next week, should be able to know baby's gender by then.
    i am small built too, my tummy looked very obvious.. in mrt got ppl let me have the reserve seat already haha

Worthy Lady

Hello all FTMs! I am 15 weeks too. But next check-up at Jan 18th, for detail scan to check baby and also seeing the gender...
    @chanelloo : So good, 16 weeks can go see gender .. I still gonna wait.. Haha, so excited.. I'm also small built, so if i were to wear a top that hugs me, my tummy also very obvious.. Even my friend commented that my tummy is bigger than them (When they are preggy with their #1) .. Haha..
    But colleagues n friends are able to guess I'm preggy when i'm only 8 weeks .. -_-"

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by roudx View Post
    Hello all FTMs! I am 15 weeks too. But next check-up at Jan 18th, for detail scan to check baby and also seeing the gender...
    @chanelloo : So good, 16 weeks can go see gender .. I still gonna wait.. Haha, so excited.. I'm also small built, so if i were to wear a top that hugs me, my tummy also very obvious.. Even my friend commented that my tummy is bigger than them (When they are preggy with their #1) .. Haha..
    But colleagues n friends are able to guess I'm preggy when i'm only 8 weeks .. -_-"

why your next check up is Jan?? not every month meh?

Worthy Lady

Hi hi!! i'm FTM too!! am really excited.. now currently coming 16 weeks..
    pending to go see gynea to check for gender...
    my tummy also starting to show a bit.. cant wait for my next appointment.. each time seeing the monitor, just makes me feel very excited!

Worthy Lady

Hi girls. Im a first time mummy expecting my little prince in January! Currently at 32 weeks now. I dont know if im lucky or unlucky cos my tummy was flat and i wasnt showing until i hit 7-8mths..now everyone says at most i look 4 mths pregnant.Haha. I am so exited to see my boy next month. Now praying he will stick to his date and come out in January.Yup until today I still feel so excited seeing my naughty boy on the monitor..he is so active lately,whole day dancing in my tummy and pokes me when I miss my meal times. Time flies and Im nearing the end of my pregnancy..next year gonna be a whole new chapter for me and my Hubby. now he keeps telling me Baby boy come out in Jan.December you give birth one more? Omg I wanna faint..I told him pls let me rest! Dk whats his rush..he wants two before we're 25.ooh !

Worthy Lady

@chanelloo : I went to see last week. So scheduled on Jan 18th for detail scan, then can see my baby gender Just envy you girls can know it earlier like 16 weeks.. While I gonna wait till Jan 18 I'm so excited to know whether girl or boy, so I can buy alot of things for my precious

Worthy Lady

First Time Moms (FTMs)

Hi all! Im also a FTM. Currently @ 25th week! Baby boy is very active. Had terrible 1st trimester - vomitting, blackouts, moody. Only in mid of 4th month/after 14th week than sickness subsides. I was small n skinny wt weight of 44kg. Now i am at 63kg. I like to wear loose tops, now most cant fit n im borrowing my mom's clothes 1st for these 4 mths more. Hehe... Mom say y waste money on clothes you wear temp only. Nah take my clothes 1st... Non of my bottoms (skirts/jeans/pants) can fit!!! Wearing leggings only. I only start to see the kiking n "wave" from baby @ 23rd weeks onward. I have a lot of body aches, n discomfort. The mid wife who do post natal massage for me told me that my baby got long legs so tats y my sides hurt wen he streched out! It is also due to my small body frame. My friends who long time never see me wen we bump into one another outside said i look better compare to my past skinny body. Now i also feel so heavy that sometimes i got jerky scared wen i took the elevator, it "drop" slightly due to my weight!!! Omg!!! Hahaha... Sometimes i misses the things i used to do but now cant due to being pregnant. Such as my hubby carry me from couch to bedroom if i fall asleep. Now he wakes me up. Says im too heavy for him!!! *faint*

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast