First and foremost, a hearty congratulations here to all new mothers/mothers-to-be for embarking on one of the most significant phases of your life!

It is heartening to know that children nowadays are so blessed to have parents who are far-sighted/thoughtful enough to plan ahead for their children starting from birth/a very young age.

However, with so many things to considered, from a child's protection / health needs to future education funding, as well as the range of solutions that are available today, many parents are often left with the headache of not knowing what may be best for their kids or perhaps where to even start. These can be very important decisions as they have implications on a child's future and as always, it is best to start off on the right foot. With this in mind, it is important to have a proper plan in mind and that decisions made are well informed and derived from a well thought through process. Seeking advice from a trusted professional can hugely useful in this regard.

If you are unsure about how to go about planning for your child's financial/protection/health needs and need advice in these aspects, financial consultants are available to provide you with recommendations based on your unique needs/profile.

Should you be in this situation, I would be happy to link you up with a financial consultant. Please do note that this service is at no additional charge on top of what you may be paying for plans/policies that you may choose to purchase. There are also no obligations to buy and you can simply take it as an opportunity for receiving professional opinion that can be very useful in helping you make informed decisions. Ultimately, the decisions will still rest on your own shoulders. But

Feel free to PM me / email me at if you are interested to find out more.

Cheers and once again congratulations to all new mothers / mothers-to-be!