Hi all,

Hope all is doing good!
I just need some help/advice from you guys...

I just went for my first check-up at KK last friday and now contemplating on changing my visits to NUH since it's so much nearer to my home.
Mine is under subsidized, referred from poly.
So i was wondering what's the first step that i have to do if i really wanna change from kk to nuh?
Do i have to go back to poly and ask for a new referral letter? Or?

Looking forward to any of your reply soon!