This is a discussion on Huiji Ginger Stew Chicken within the Healthy Cooking Recipe forum, part of the Food and Cooking Forums category; Method: 1. Place chicken into a bowl, marinate with 1 cup of Waist Tonic for ½ an hour 2. Heat ...
1. Place chicken into a bowl, marinate with 1 cup of Waist Tonic for ½ an hour
2. Heat up wok with some sesame oil over medium heat, stir fry shredded ginger till golden brown
3. Add chicken, stir fry till fragrant. Then stir fry black fungus.
4. Pour in 1 cup of glutinous rice wine, stir well , cover with lid, simmer for 15mins over low heat
5. Stir in the remaining ½ cup of glutinous rice wine, turn off heat & pour in 2 cups of Huiji Waist Tonic, stir well