You need to bring:
1) 1 set of clothes for baby upon discharge...
2) 1 set of your own clothes
3) Kotex maternity pads - as every pacetk you take they will charge. so bring 1 pack in case you need more.
4) 2 set of night suit
5) panties & nursing bra
6) jacket & sock (in case you feel cold)
They also provide
1) a toiletries bag containing shower gel, shampoo, comb, toothbrush and toothpaste
2) a diaper bag with changing mat
3) the leftover diaper baby use
4) baby clothes, a pair of mitten, hooded blanket that baby use or wear
5) hand sterilizer that you use in the hospital - place on the baby cot
6) instant baby milk (if baby that milk when stay in hospital0
7) diaper cream and etc
I think that all. if not wrong.. Good luck all the best.