Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

grobag/sleeping bag or blanket?

This is a discussion on grobag/sleeping bag or blanket? within the Second Trimester forum, part of the Pregnancy Forum category; hello all mtbs was wondering to buy grobag/sleeping bag or just buy blanket for baby to use @ nite when ...

Worthy Lady
    grobag/sleeping bag or blanket?

hello all mtbs was wondering to buy grobag/sleeping bag or just buy blanket for baby to use @ nite when sleeping. had purchase a comforter set for baby cotbed but wld like to hear mothers opinon about e various options. heard that using comforter or blanket no good even thot juzt cover up to chest level but i still worried if our checks r not frequent esp @ nite baby move sleeping postion n e blanket may also move n eventually cover her face n suffocate her. wherelse for a grobag no matter hw much she move or flip she will always b in e bag n that prevent any kicking off blanket situation =cold @ nite n also any suffocation possibilty. but 1 thing is we( with baby ) will only sleep in e aircon @ nite n e aircon will usu preset to mayb 2 0r 3 hours n auto off. so if i use a grobag after e aircon is off she will b feeling warm right as e grobag material is quite thick. hmmmm that is y i,m in a dilemna. actully i wld like to use b it a blanket or a grobag for 3 puproses as well. as a swaddle when carrying out when nb, as a blanket for sleeping @ nite n also to use when gg out kai kai in a pram. dont want too many things for too many puproses like grobag for sleeping blaanket for sleeping @ nite very mafan........ any comments advice or experiences to share??????? thks a mill.

Worthy Consort
    Re: grobag/sleeping bag or blanket?

I had a grobag (original one) and a sleeping bag similar to grobag (lucky baby). it's good when they are not mobile yet. which means cant crawl and walk. cos once my son started to crawl, he hates it and it can be quite dangerous when he wake up n wanna crawl around the bed to play cos he always lose balance and fall smack on his face.