oh, you might also want to do some research on what brand of the formula powder you want to choose. got quite a lot in the market with various price. I am using Friso.
2. I did not breastfeed my baby in the end so not able to advice. During my initial attempt, I bought a electric pump cos' my friend say easier for a first timer.. I would suggest you rent a the pump first to try out.
3. I think the toiletries/pampers can buy later. maybe about the same time when you start to pack your bag to prepare for delivery. I dont't think the wipes will dry up provided you dont't open it. If got good sales of cos' good to stock up.
Some other things that you will also like to consider:
1. nail clipper for baby
2. baby nose cleaning tweezers - can pick up the solids in the nose. and also roll a sheet of wet wipe or tissue paper at the tips to clean around the nostrils.
3. a rubber mat to place in the bath tub. like that easier to handle the baby when bathing, not so slippery
4. pillows for baby? those with beansprout?
6. baby carrier?