Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Do you Feel Pain & Discomfort when Baby Moves..?

This is a discussion on Do you Feel Pain & Discomfort when Baby Moves..? within the Third Trimester forum, part of the Pregnancy Forum category; Dear MTBs & Mummies, Anyone experience pain or discomfort when your baby moves vigorously in your tummy..? I feel pain ...

Worthy Lady

Do you Feel Pain & Discomfort when Baby Moves..?

Dear MTBs & Mummies,

Anyone experience pain or discomfort when your baby moves vigorously in your tummy..? I feel pain near to my lower ab...Been feeling this way recently..I'm now 34wks+ & always getting those false contractions...tummy tightening,menses like cramps...

Re: Do you Feel Pain & Discomfort when Baby Moves..?

Quote Originally Posted by Basha View Post
    Dear MTBs & Mummies,

Anyone experience pain or discomfort when your baby moves vigorously in your tummy..? I feel pain near to my lower ab...Been feeling this way recently..I'm now 34wks+ & always getting those false contractions...tummy tightening,menses like cramps...
    yes i do feel uncomfortable and sometimes pain when baby moves too vigorously. sometimes i'll "OUCH!" when he kicks too hard... i only get those false contraction when i go shopping for hours, other than that still okay.. hehe..

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by reginakoh View Post
    yes i do feel uncomfortable and sometimes pain when baby moves too vigorously. sometimes i'll "OUCH!" when he kicks too hard... i only get those false contraction when i go shopping for hours, other than that still okay.. hehe..
    Hmm ok seems norm then...for me i alw get those contractions recently...sometimes make me breathless...

Same here! I am 36 weeks now and since 34-week I feel sharp pain when baby kicking, in my bladder and privates area. OUCH!

And also, my inner thighs and pelvic hurt when he is kicking now.

I also having menstrual-like cramps and tummy tightenings (Braxton hicks) which the doctor said is normal as long as my waterbag doesnt break or I dont bleed and have any "show".

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchkitty View Post
    Same here! I am 36 weeks now and since 34-week I feel sharp pain when baby kicking, in my bladder and privates area. OUCH!

And also, my inner thighs and pelvic hurt when he is kicking now.

I also having menstrual-like cramps and tummy tightenings (Braxton hicks) which the doctor said is normal as long as my waterbag doesnt break or I dont bleed and have any "show".
    Oh ok...i experience exactly like you now...just hope that baby wont be coming out now coz I'm just 34wks+...

Yeah.. I do feel the same too. 37 weeks now. feel sharp pain at very area until i have to sit down. sometimes i hav to stop eating if baby moves too much and kicking my ribs area and caused discomfort e.g. breathless & menses like cramp.

how i wish all these can be over next week...haahha

Hmm ok seems norm then...for me i alw get those contractions recently...sometimes make me breathless...
    i also feel breathless at times .. even when i'm just lying down watching tv also will suddenly feel breathless.. sometimes my heartbeat suddenly pump very fast... check my blood pressure but everything okay ... sigh, pregnant so xin ku=(

In fact I like it when he is moving his fist from left to right or the other way and making a turn, I would rub on the stomach to feel and talk to him.

Dear MTBs & Mummies,

same.... the lower part pain... the upper part also pain because baby up side down now.. and she kicks very hard...when she do stretching.. you can feel the tummy is hardened like rock...

Yup, as im typing now. I keep getting these so called contractions. Tummy tightening... Then the very area like very pain... sigh... getting impatient ...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by reginakoh View Post
    i also feel breathless at times .. even when i'm just lying down watching tv also will suddenly feel breathless.. sometimes my heartbeat suddenly pump very fast... check my blood pressure but everything okay ... sigh, pregnant so xin ku=(
    Yeap yeap...same experience...how i wish it'd be all over soon... (",)

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki Miaka View Post
    same.... the lower part pain... the upper part also pain because baby up side down now.. and she kicks very hard...when she do stretching.. you can feel the tummy is hardened like rock...
    Yeah true...it'd be hardened as a rock!! Ech tym that happens i'd just rub my tummy & after a while will be soften..hehe...

Worthy Lady

Dear MTBs & Mummies,

Same here...now at 36+weeks....keep getting more Braxton hicks contraction every now and then. Feeling pain at the pelvis area when he moves or rubs against my abdominal wall. At times, I will feel menses like cramp at area below bellybutton. My gynae said real contraction is having pain at bellybutton area.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by akachan09 View Post
    Same here...now at 36+weeks....keep getting more Braxton hicks contraction every now and then. Feeling pain at the pelvis area when he moves or rubs against my abdominal wall. At times, I will feel menses like cramp at area below bellybutton. My gynae said real contraction is having pain at bellybutton area.
    Hmm ok...shall look out for the pain @ bellybutton area which shows that is the real contractions...

i do feel pain and discomfort as well... sometime when baby move to a certain position i cant breath also... rather uncomfortable and irritating...
    but no choice.. its indicating baby is healthy moving around.. so gotta bear with it...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by wenz View Post
    i do feel pain and discomfort as well... sometime when baby move to a certain position i cant breath also... rather uncomfortable and irritating...
    but no choice.. its indicating baby is healthy moving around.. so gotta bear with it...
    Yeah...my baby moves real a LOT!! too hyperactive!! Making the mummy breathless & pain...

Yeah true...it'd be hardened as a rock!! Ech tym that happens i'd just rub my tummy & after a while will be soften..hehe...

hahaha ya same thing.. i will rub my tummy and ask my baby to cool down.. dont get too excited... lolz... like that baby will moves then it soften

Mine also. Seem always very excited, till i dont really dare to drive nwaday coz he will suddenly kick or push very hard till can c a lump thr.
    Have been taking all these since 4mth+. Hahaha... will b my turn soon to smack his backside.
    "sweet revenge".....

Quote Originally Posted by mich_liu82 View Post
    Yup, as im typing now. I keep getting these so called contractions. Tummy tightening... Then the very area like very pain... sigh... getting impatient ...

haha no worry you'll be faster than me...

my pelvis was in pain for a month ... and it;s so painful tht sometimes i cant even lift my leg up... so on the bed i got to move very slowly... my hubby laughed i move like a worm crawling on the bed... haha

i hope baby come out before edd... me also getting impatient lolz

Quote Originally Posted by joeichen View Post
    Mine also. Seem always very excited, till i dont really dare to drive nwaday coz he will suddenly kick or push very hard till can c a lump thr.
    Have been taking all these since 4mth+. Hahaha... will b my turn soon to smack his backside.
    "sweet revenge".....
    hahaha so cute,, dont step on the brake paddle if your baby kick/push you while you drive... haha

i dont feel the pain when baby kicks but my pelvis was in pain during the 2nd trimester, guess baby is turning then the pain comes again from 37-39th week. Esp painful when i turn from side to side on bed and getting on and out of the bed. The movements must be really slow...like a worm on bed, as yuki mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki Miaka View Post
    hahaha so cute,, dont step on the brake paddle if your baby kick/push you while you drive... haha

Aiyo... if step on brake still ok but if step on accelerator even worst .