Personally, I feel that the following will be sufficient:
- maternity/nursing bras
- breast Pads
- disposable panties or daily wear panties (of larger size or maternity one)
- open button dressing gown (easier for breastfeeding)
- going home clothes
- sanitary pads
- comfortable shoes
- nursing Pillow (if you have, otherwise use hospital pillows will do)
- towel (if you want to wipe your body)
- documents to claim for Medisave
1) Remember to ask your mum/inlaw to prepare the red dates tea for you.
Cos once delivery, try not to drink too much plain water.
2) Some of the website will suggest toiletries- but no point for us cos we cannot bath mah.
3) Some hospital will provide baby clothes and blanket, so do check with the nurse 1st.
Hope the above can help you.