My name is Dorothy, just a housewife with 1 kid. Just like you, I had found this website, claiming that I can earn thousands and thousands per month. Of course, I doubted this initially. However, being desperate for a stable income for my family, I had decided to read on. As I read on, I become more and more convinced by the author. As a housewife, I do not work and has very little knowledge on internet. All I know was to send emails to my friends. Never did I know, people like me, can be earning online. Well, I had NEVER regretted to get this started. To be honest, I am earning a minimum 6k monthly! Now, even I am fast asleep, I am still earning online! That’s amazing! Had been thinking how a diploma holder can be earning more than 6k monthly. But, it NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH! If a housewife like me can achieve it, so can you~! Right now, I can stop worrying on to provide good life for my family cannot afford nice clothes for my kid, cannot afford this and that. All these worries have never come across my mind ever since I get this started and I am proud to say that “I had made it!” Start earning today. 100% safe and 100% guaranteed earning income for any housewives! Tested and proved. All real life testimonials had been attached in Earn Money Online. How to Earn $300 a day in Singapore. Read how fellow Singaporeans manage to secure a minimum of $10,000 per month from home. Do email me at if you have any queries on this