This is a discussion on Largest Pregnancy Summit in June 2016 within the General Pregnancy Discussion forum, part of the Pregnancy Forum category; Hey mommies and daddies! If you're expecting your first child, there is a highly recommended pregnancy workshop happening this June! ...
Hey mommies and daddies!
If you're expecting your first child, there is a highly recommended pregnancy workshop happening this June!
Leading experts from OGSS (Obstetrical & Gynaecological Society, Singapore) and NUH (National University Hospital) are among the panel of speakers and they will share their knowledge about everything a new parent needs to know! Designed for modern parents today, OGSS only conducts 3 such workshops a year on topics related to pregnancy, birth and caring for newborns.
Each couple walks away with $200 goodie bag! (yay!)
Seminar topics include:
- Beginners Guide to Newborn Care: breastfeeding, and providing baby with the best environment to grow holistically
- Secrets to managing pregnancy aches and pains
- Complete nutrition guide to a healthy and happy pregnancy & newborn
- Tips to manage sleep and pregnancy mood swings
- Importance of Harmony Test Screening
Details of the event
Date/Time: June 4, 2016 (Saturday) from 1pm to 5:30pm
Venue: Max Atria Peridot Room
Price: $20 (single) $30 (couple)
Register now to enjoy 20% discount + $200 Goodie Bag (Promo Code: SUPERGOODIE).
Pay with your Citibank card for additional 50% discount.
More details can be found here: http://supermom.com.sg/seminar-pregnancy-birth-newborns/