This is a discussion on Let's share healthy food recipes for pregnancy here within the General Pregnancy Discussion forum, part of the Pregnancy Forum category; Let's share healthy food recipes for pregnancy here! i found this online and will try cooking tomorrow. i just bought ...
Let's share healthy food recipes for pregnancy here!
i found this online and will try cooking tomorrow. i just bought a new rice cooker that can cook soup so very excited to try..
Fish Tofu Soup Recipe :
1 crusiancarp(about 1lb),cleaned
1 box tofu
1 block ginger
1 shallot section
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon rice wine
1/3 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Boil a pot of water. Cut ginger into several flakes.
2. Heat the oil in a wok,spread the ginger flakes on the bottom of the wok.
3. Add fish in the wok and on the ginger flakes.Pan-fry 3mins for each side(dont't let burned).
4. Add hot water,cover 3times of the fish. Add shallot,vinegar,tofu,cook 30mins over low heat.
5. Add rice wine,salt,continue cook additional 10mins over medium heat.
6. Turn off heat,let stay 5mins,serve.
Serving Method(10 servings):
Serve as main dish at lunch or dinner. Eat fish and tofu,drink soup.
Beneficial Function: Contain high quality protein,easy to be digested and absorbed,suitable for those who are with hepatitis,nephritis,hypertension, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease. Crusiancarp soup is always used for women in maternity period,or other patients who feel very weak. Crusiancarp cooks with tofu is the best combination.