Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

not enough blood

This is a discussion on not enough blood within the General Pregnancy Discussion forum, part of the Pregnancy Forum category; hi all mummies, I when for my details scan few days back. My gynae told me my baby doing fine. ...

Female Attendant
    Unhappy not enough blood

hi all mummies,

I when for my details scan few days back. My gynae told me my baby doing fine. But he found out tht i "not enough blood". what can i eat to improve this problem. Any food especially tht i can eat?

Re: not enough blood

you need irons....

I ate Spinach last time.....you can order from those mix vege stalls...or if you go western restaurants they have this dish called mashed spinach with cheese....i loved to eat those. If not you can ask Gynae for iron supplements - but must eat more fruits and veges coz it causes constipation.

Iron is essential during pregnancy to prevent the mother from being anaemic (a condition of insufficient red blood cells or haemoglobin in the blood). An anaemic mother tends to look pale and feels tired easily.

Additional intake also helps to build up the baby's iron stores, in order to last baby for the 1st 6 months of life. Iron is found in liver, meat, fish, beancurd, wholegrain cereals, green leafy vegetables and eggs. (extracted from Kandang Kerbau Hospital online)

Re: not enough blood

I heard that those fresh cherry selling in supermarket o fruits stll are good in "bu xue" but I doubt now is the season cos I can't seems to find it =(. Anw if you see anywhere selling, can grab some. Though dont know whether it's true that will "bu xue" anot but taking cherry is definitely a good fruit =)