Hi dear mummies and mtbs out there,
Believe some already have a list of MUST go places to go for purchasing stuffs form both the mother and baby.. Where do you usually go? Below are some of the places which I know or hear and gone to some..Share with us or recommend to us those places that are not listed but sells reasonablly priced items at a good range of varieties..
A list of places i know and went
1) a shop in toa payoh central
2) maternity house
3) Modern maternity
4)Giro (at city plaza)
5) EGG maternity
6) Spring maternity
7) This fashion(some branches)
8) Thymes maternity (at OC etc)
9) BHG (for some cardigans to go with sleeveless dress or blouse)
10) mums and babes
11) matron Bell
12) Tanglin mall has a few shops too
13) Queenstown shopping ctr level 2
* I will update the names of the shops when i confirmed them wait out!!
Baby's accessoies and stuff
2) Baby Hyperstore
4) Spring Maternity
5) Kiddy Palace
6) A few shops at TPY central that sells curtain and cloth related material -They sells nice and cheap baby face and body towel, baby rompers and clothings, pyjamas, tops and bottoms and baby gift sets too!
7) Bangkok Platimun Mall (baby stuff, like baby set at at least 40% Cheaper than those we got from SG)
8) BHG's baby's/kid's section
9) NTUC (bigger hyperstores, like fairprice plus or finest,etc)
10) Carrefour's baby's/kid's section
11) Giant hyperstore
12) There is a store at Tagore lane but now cant recall the shop name...
How about you ? Let's make this post a useful post for mtbs esp 1st time mummies/daddies who is anxious and excited to be one
Thanks in advance!