Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Please help I am so confused

This is a discussion on Please help I am so confused within the General Pregnancy Discussion forum, part of the Pregnancy Forum category; Ok so my periods are usually pretty regular (Sept. 8-9, Oct. 5-6, Nov.4-5,Dec.1-2) except in December I had a double ...

Female Attendant
    Please help I am so confused

Ok so my periods are usually pretty regular (Sept. 8-9, Oct. 5-6, Nov.4-5,Dec.1-2) except in December I had a double period Dec.23-26.

In December I had my period 3 weeks apart which is abnormal also my period is usually only 24-48 hours and extremely light the one at the end of december was quite a bit longer and was still light but not as light as normal.

I have taken 2-3 pregnancy tests since October and they all show negative.
    About 2 weeks ago I had discharge on my nipples and it reminded me of breast milk when it dries up on there.
    I have also been having alot of cramping and acne.

We do try to have sex at least once a week unprotected sometimes more sex sometimes less sex.

One is 6yrs and the other 2 1/2 yrs old I stopped breastefeeding at 18 months and milk was dried up by 20 months.

I didn't see any signs of ovulation after this last period if that is what it was.

Also in the last week my sex drive has dropped to none I have no interest in it what so ever, not sure if that is related at all.

I have also started to get bloated after meals and even when I drink small or big, as if I am full and I am hungry all the time, frequent urination and I look pregnant but all tests show negative.

I was expecting to have my period again within the last week but it hasn't come again.

Thank you in advance to anyone who may be able to help.

Female Attendant
    Flora Drive
    Re: Please help I am so confused

Try and go to gynae and they will do an ultrascan to test if not will be blood test... Playing the guessing game n worrying is no good... I've shown negative in 2-3 pregnancy test too but when i went to gynae for ultrascan and blood test, the pregnancy was confirmed..

So go for a checkup with your regular gynae and tell him/her the problem you face.

so relax and stay happy.