This is a discussion on Things that you pack in your bag. within the General Pregnancy Discussion forum, part of the Pregnancy Forum category; Hi all Mummies, Care to share what you packed in your maternity bag before hand so that when contractions come, ...
Hi all Mummies,
Care to share what you packed in your maternity bag before hand so that when contractions come, you just take this bag and rush to the hospital. thanks.
1. Min 2 set of PJ, best is skirts and front button. In case of stained.
2. Maternity pads (4-5pcs) Hospital will give you a pkt but Thomson Medical Center gave me the tied type so abit insecure when discharge and walk around.
3. Socks. Try to bring 2pairs at least. Wear 1 during giving birth and other is to change.
4. Plastic bag. To put dirty clothes.
5. Panty. at least 2-3pcs. I prefer paper 1 which can dispose if stained.
6. Nursing bra.
7. Maternity wear 1 set. (incase you stained the 1 you wear while going to hospital) Most woman cant wear the normal clothes just after birth.
8. Tooth brush, comb, small towel etc. To clean up.
1. 1 set of new clothes. (Long sleeve, long pants) Thomson Medical Center provide the top but the bottom was only pampers then they wrap up in the "towel" so I brought my own set to change.
2. 2 sets of mitten and bootie. Hospital provide also but baby seem to "lost" it fast.
wa! thank you for posting this! i need to know this to pack my bag too!
Oh ya.... like yakii mentioned. IC, the receipts for the medisave claims.
Me very kiasu, already packed my maternity bags ..
1) 2 sets of Pyjamas (Front opening skirts)
2) Toiletries (Not bringing any as Mt. A be giving it to us)
3) 1 pair of Toe Socks
4) Zip lock bags to put dirty clothe/bra/panties
5) 2 sets of disposable panties
6) Nursing Bra
7) Breast Pump
8) Breast pads (few sets)
9) Maternity Pads (Will ask my dear husband to bring if is not enough)
10) Clean clothes for discharge (Will put aside at home, when discharge than ask my dear husband to bring.
11) Receipts for medisave claims
12) Marriage Cert
13) Me and my dear husband NRIC
15) Phone Charger
16) 1 set Mittens/booties/clothes/cap (Not bringing Baby wrap as Mt.A be giving)
Seems like i'm going for holiday like that ..
Hahaha...... me never bring pump coz milk only come 3 days later......