I think this will works more for foreigners staying in Spore rather than local.
1) Would you be interested in such a set-up?
Personally, I dont like the idea of staying at CC. I still perfer with my family members and hubby around with me. I will feel much comfortable at home. If mummy n baby stayed at the CC, Daddy will have little bonding with baby.
2) How much are you willing to pay for a 4-week stay-in package?
I paid for S$2k for my Malaysia confinement lady, which include looking after baby in the night, cook my 3 meals + hubby's dinner, washing baby n my clothes, plus some minor cleaning. So if only the CC rate is less than $2k, then can consider.
3) Are there any special requests you must have?
Maybe include the following to attract ppls (could be after confinement month cos now got 4mths maternity leave)
- teaching mummy how to take care of baby (including bathing, changing diapers, patting baby to sleep...)
- Post natal massage service
- Teaching baby massage class
- Yoga or other exercise to help to lose weight