Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Anyone has experience with Dr Choo want Ling?

This is a discussion on Anyone has experience with Dr Choo want Ling? within the Singapore Obstetricians and Gynaecologists forum, part of the Pregnancy Forum category; Originally Posted by Lynn23 Yup, I also find her a bit careless in the briefing of blood test result, as ...

Female Attendant
    Re: Anyone has experience with Dr Choo want Ling?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn23 View Post
    Yup, I also find her a bit careless in the briefing of blood test result, as in she was not detailed enough to explain about the results, only said "normal" which in actual fact was not really "normal". If it was really normal, one of the hormones shouldn't be exceeding the normal ref range..quite disappointed when she called me just to say my blood test was "normal". When I asked her about this issue, she then told me can repeat the test if I want.. I started to doubt her professionalism...

Oh I see! I think its always safer to seek a 2nd opinion.. I was also disappointed after receiving my blood test results.. She actually gave me a very good impression, ie friendly and patient. But ever since she failed to address my concerns, I decided to change gynae. No point keep doing blood test but no clear explanation on my problem. I also tried to ask her why there was a diff in intepretation... she did not even reply me. I am not a very fussy patient and I'm telling myself that if she could answer to my queries, I may wish to continue with her treatment as I was comfortable with her initially..much to my disappointment now..

Yes, I also find her more keen in pregnant mums..Even if I were to get pregnant, I won't choose her as my gynae after all. After I get myself treated, I will consult a more professsional gynae for long term health check and follow up.
    Last edited by jenny2011; 06-01-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2