Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Dr Chen Lin Han - Chong Pang

This is a discussion on Dr Chen Lin Han - Chong Pang within the Singapore Obstetricians and Gynaecologists forum, part of the Pregnancy Forum category; Hi angelpeisze, apology for such a late reply ... my daughter really drained my energy out. I'm also a first ...

Re: Dr Chen Lin Han - Chong Pang

Hi angelpeisze,
    apology for such a late reply ... my daughter really drained my energy out.
    I'm also a first time mummy so dont worry about asking questions
    Like what Flame Angel said, Dr Chen charges 300 that you paid before delivery n after that 500 if it's natural. for assisted delivery is 1100. c-section I couldnt remember. you can drop by their clinic to check my delivery was an assisted one too.

Female Attendant

Hi may I know where is Dr Chen Lin Han clinic exactly n what is the number of the clinic. I wanted to get a gynae to confirm my pregnancy as I have missed my period for 9 days n did 2 self test during this period n it was positive. I'm very lost on what I should do as I'm a first time. Can someone guide me along??

Hi loveDec,

dont't panic, be calm. I was like you when i got pregnant last year. Dr Chen's clinic is located at Chong Pang Blk 103 Yishun Ring Road. you may want to call them at 67572323
    I feel you, last year i used 2 pregnancy test kits n was positive also. I was lost n confused as well. You should see a gynae first to confirm your pregnancy and gynae will guide you along. dont't worry, baby is a wonderful gift from god~ Jiayou!

Worthy Lady

Hi may i ask if the oscar scan is done by him at clinic or individual hospital? TIA

Female Attendant

Thanks joeychew for the advise. I had made an appointment with Dr Chen tomorrow already. Am so nervous as well as excited. But still do not dare to put too much hope. I'm worried yi chang huan xi yi chang kong.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by mikko010410 View Post
    Hi may i ask if the oscar scan is done by him at clinic or individual hospital? TIA
    His is done either at Thomson Medical Center or Nuh - by default he will book for Nuh which is also lower priced

Quote Originally Posted by loveDec View Post
    Thanks joeychew for the advise. I had made an appointment with Dr Chen tomorrow already. Am so nervous as well as excited. But still do not dare to put too much hope. I'm worried yi chang huan xi yi chang kong.
    dont't be worry girl! you will be fine! Tell me the good news soon Dr Chen will guide you along, ask him any question/s if you're unsure.

my oscar scan was done by him in his clinic though....

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by joeychew View Post
    dont't be worry girl! you will be fine! Tell me the good news soon Dr Chen will guide you along, ask him any question/s if you're unsure.
    Hi joeychew, sorry for the super late reply. I'm officially 3 months and 1 day preggie based on my last menstrual period just went for my Oscar scan at his clinic yesterday. Everything's normal though have to wait for the blood rest result. How long will it take huh?? Saw baby waving hands n legs yesterday. Super active. N I think I saw baby turn to me n smile. So cute n sweet

Female Attendant

I just found out i'm pregnant last week & the doc at the clinic recommended this gynae to me too. Heard from others that some gynae will get other docs to stand in when you deliver. This is a big concern for me as i would prefer to have the same gynae deliver for me when I'm due. Not sure if he is this dedicated & committed?

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Girl View Post
    I just found out i'm pregnant last week & the doc at the clinic recommended this gynae to me too. Heard from others that some gynae will get other docs to stand in when you deliver. This is a big concern for me as i would prefer to have the same gynae deliver for me when I'm due. Not sure if he is this dedicated & committed?
    I believe he will be the one to do all the check up n delivery unless he is on overseas leaves.

Female Attendant

Thanks LoveDec.. Hope the gynae will avoid travelling overseas if his patient are due around that time. Will go for a visit first to get a feel.. So nervous..

Red face Re: Dr Chen Lin Han - Chong Pang

Hihi! Mummy out there!! I'm newbie to this forum, would like to koe more about dr Chen skills n service?? I missed my period for 2 week and did 3hpt turn out +tive but is very light line!! So checking out whether dr Chen is a good gynae!!

Hi Mummies

I just delivered my 2nd one last month.. Dr Chen was my gynea...He was also the gynea for my 1st gal...

He is a very dedicated and patient gynea, .I went for all my appointments and he is always there at his clinic... If he has deliveries his clinic staff will call you and make a change of appointment early...that happened only 1 time only... when i had my gal 2 yrs ago...

So far i saw him went on leave only once... but that never clash with my delivery time..So you cn always check with him or his clinic staff...

Red face Re: Dr Chen Lin Han - Chong Pang

Will like to koe is his ultrasound scan machine n etc new n good?? Cuz some clinic might still
    B using old one

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Missyting85 View Post
    Will like to koe is his ultrasound scan machine n etc new n good?? Cuz some clinic might still
    B using old one
    Its new but he still has a old one on standby in case the new one broke down, he still has the old one as back up =) it happened to me once during my last check up. his new machine broke down and he was using his old machine so everything have to manually done and old machine cant provide the ultrasound pic but but but he promise he will give it to me on my next visit which is in 1 week time =)

he was kinda sad when his new machine broke down cos everything have to be manually done but he is still very professional

loveDec, oic thankz alot for your info!! can share with mi hows was your 1st visit with dr chen?? did he gave you folic acid?? how much is the 1st visit charges??

Female Attendant

I just drop by the clinic today. 1st visit about $130 cos include one scan. Subsequent visit about $90. Only cash payment there they dont accept nets or cc. The package only starts from wk 12

I just drop by the clinic today. 1st visit about $130 cos include one scan. Subsequent visit about $90. Only cash payment there they dont accept nets or cc. The package only starts from wk 12
    oic!!! thankz for your info!! but that day i call the nurse told mi is about $110? btw does it include urine test

Female Attendant

Missyting85

my 1st visit was $135 which include consultation $60, ultrascan $50, folic acid $5 and duphaston (an tai yao) $20. nope i didnt do any urine test for my 1st visit. 2nd visit was 2 weeks later and it cost $124 which include consultation and ultrascan $80, folic acid $5 and duphaston $39. after 2nd visit, it was all scheduled at 1 month interval appt. 3rd visit onwards, i took up the package at $650 and also did my oscar test cos it's my 12 weeks . now patiently waiting for my 4th appt next week. so exciting, hopefully can know the gender =)

Quote Originally Posted by loveDec View Post
    Missyting85

my 1st visit was $135 which include consultation $60, ultrascan $50, folic acid $5 and duphaston (an tai yao) $20. nope i didnt do any urine test for my 1st visit. 2nd visit was 2 weeks later and it cost $124 which include consultation and ultrascan $80, folic acid $5 and duphaston $39. after 2nd visit, it was all scheduled at 1 month interval appt. 3rd visit onwards, i took up the package at $650 and also did my oscar test cos it's my 12 weeks . now patiently waiting for my 4th appt next week. so exciting, hopefully can know the gender =)
    yeapie!! today i just went to see dr chen!! 1st visit same as you!! $135 and have to see him another 2week time!! update mi you 4th appt!! hee

btw, what is oscar test? izzit included in the package?? can share with mi what the package thing included??

Female Attendant

I just went to see Dr Chen yesterday. Did a scan & was given Duphaston (no folic acid) but my bill is $149. How come mine is more expensive? Didnt ask for the breakdown though.. Anyway the nurse gave us the list on the package & you can get it from the nurse.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Missyting85 View Post
    btw, what is oscar test? izzit included in the package?? can share with mi what the package thing included??
    I can't rem exactly way is included in the package. But off hand I can rem are the urine test, consultation, ultra scan, multi vitamins. That's all I can rem so far. As for Oscar scan, it's not included inside the package n will be done at week 12. The test is to test for baby's down syndrome.

Went for my appt this morning already. Everything is good n I saw something in between the legs n dr Chen said it's 80% boy next appt will be end of this month. When is your next appt??

Female Attendant

I just went to see Dr Chen yesterday. Did a scan & was given Duphaston (no folic acid) but my bill is $149. How come mine is more expensive? Didnt ask for the breakdown though.. Anyway the nurse gave us the list on the package & you can get it from the nurse.
    How come no folic acid. I thought first 3 months must take folic acid for baby's brain n spine development?? Did you ask y he nvgive folic?? Were you issued receipt?? The breakdown can be gotten from the receipt

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast