Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dr Kee W.H - Thomson Medical Center & Jurong Point Shopping Centre

This is a discussion on Dr Kee W.H - Thomson Medical Center & Jurong Point Shopping Centre within the Singapore Obstetricians and Gynaecologists forum, part of the Pregnancy Forum category; Hi Mummies. I strongly recommand Dr Kee W.H from Thomson Medical Center .You can also find him seeing patients at Jurong Point ...

Dr Kee W.H - Thomson Medical Center & Jurong Point Shopping Centre

Hi Mummies.

I strongly recommand Dr Kee W.H from Thomson Medical Center .You can also find him seeing patients at Jurong Point Shopping Centre lvl 1. ( W K Koo & Associates Partners located at outside the shopping centre if you are driving you will be able to see it before entering the carpark. Newly renovated. Dr Kee now only see patients at weekday nite at Jurong Point from 7 to 9.30 wipm.

He is a very friendly ,jovial and fatherly gynae. He tries to explain in details to you so you understand the whole thing about pregnancy and what to expect during delivery which is good. He's also a very experienced gynae.

Dr Kee's charges are quite reasonable. He's also a very experienced gynae *thumbs up* Will go back to him again if im preggie once again

aby

Re: Dr Kee W.H - Thomson Medical Center & Jurong Point Shopping Centre

Hi Vone!! Wow!! Can't wait for a 2nd little princess Vonie ??
    Hey got to update your tickers .. baby Jayden has arrived!!

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Vone View Post
    Hi Mummies.

I strongly recommand Dr Kee W.H from Thomson Medical Center .You can also find him seeing patients at Jurong Point Shopping Centre lvl 1. ( W K Koo & Associates Partners located at outside the shopping centre if you are driving you will be able to see it before entering the carpark. Newly renovated. Dr Kee now only see patients at weekday nite at Jurong Point from 7 to 9.30 wipm.

He is a very friendly ,jovial and fatherly gynae. He tries to explain in details to you so you understand the whole thing about pregnancy and what to expect during delivery which is good. He's also a very experienced gynae.

Dr Kee's charges are quite reasonable. He's also a very experienced gynae *thumbs up* Will go back to him again if im preggie once again
    Hi Vone,
    Very happy to know that there's a gynae near Jurong West.
    A few questions to ask, hope you dont't mind :-

1) When was the last time you visited Dr. Kee?
    2) Does he have package & how much was it?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi Mummies.

I strongly recommand Dr Kee W.H from Thomson Medical Center .....He is a very friendly ,jovial and fatherly gynae. He tries to explain in details to you so you understand the whole thing about pregnancy and what to expect during delivery which is good. He's also a very experienced gynae.
    arhh, he sounds like the Dr Kee who delivered dear son 10yrs ago. Strongly recommended by my aunt but I didnt find him that fantastic.

I suspect he didnt do a cut thus when my big dear son zoom out, I had a zigzig tear. Couldnt walk properly for 3-4wks. So painful!

Was a 1x mummy but didnt hear him telling me grandfather story .... maybe he thot my aunt shld tell me.

Imperial Concubine

he was my gynae when i give birth to my dear daughter,my sis gynae n also my mum's gynae when she give birth to my bro..
    Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by *vicLuv* View Post
    Hi Vone,
    Very happy to know that there's a gynae near Jurong West.
    A few questions to ask, hope you dont't mind :-

1) When was the last time you visited Dr. Kee?
    2) Does he have package & how much was it?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi Vicluv

Dr kee's package starts only when you're 20 weeks preggie. i just gave birth to my dear son last month. As for dr kee's package,You can choose either to deliver in Mount A or Thomson Medical Center. As for his package i cant really remember it should be

Antenatal care - $800
    Delivery: normal - $800

Dr Kee does give discount to his patients... for exact charges its beter for you to call up dr kee's clinic and enquire. you can pm me for the tel number

Imperial Concubine

Hi Vicluv

Dr kee's package starts only when you're 20 weeks preggie. i just gave birth to my dear son last month. As for dr kee's package,You can choose either to deliver in Mount A or Thomson Medical Center. As for his package i cant really remember it should be

Antenatal care - $800
    Delivery: normal - $800

Dr Kee does give discount to his patients... for exact charges its beter for you to call up dr kee's clinic and enquire. you can pm me for the tel number
    I agree.he gives discount..
    cos that time..i gt a refer letter from my company doc..then go visit him..when i sign on package from him...i pay $600++ for the package cos the nurse say he gives me discount..

Quote Originally Posted by jaynshar View Post
    I agree.he gives discount..
    cos that time..i gt a refer letter from my company doc..then go visit him..when i sign on package from him...i pay $600++ for the package cos the nurse say he gives me discount..
    I'm almost in my 24th week. If I start my package now, will it be the same price or lower? Cos packages starts in week 13 rite?

Worthy Lady

Hi All,

I have to say that Dr. Kee is really nice and comforting. I'm currently 8 wks pregnant and was diagnosed as having an empty gestational sac measuring 15.85mm. No yolk sac or fetal pole is present at the moment.

The first doctor that I went to simply tell me to return next week for another scan without offering any alternative and from the look of her face, both my husband & my heart just sank. I decided to go for 2nd opinion and saw your comments on Dr. Kee and went to see him on the same day.

He was very thorough and tried to calculate my exact pregnacy stage (on 11Dec I was at 7.5wks) and my gestational sac is the size of a 5 wks. So he gave me an option to go for hormone supplement just in case mine happens to be a late bloomer and will not show until much later. I'm currently on Pregnyl injection and Turinal pills.

I must say that regardless of the outcome, I'm grateful to him for at least trying to analyse the situation without posing a "death sentence" like many others when such situation is found (it is called and Bilghted Ovum).

Thank you so much for recommending him

Hi LuthAdel,

No problem, you must be super worried now. *comforts*

Vone

Worthy Lady

Hi Vone,

Thank you for your comforts If I say that I'm not worried I'll be lying flat on my face. Yes, I do worry if we could see our little one next week but if our little one still refuses to show, I'll wait. One thing that I'm very certain is that I won't be opting for D&C as I rather let nature take its course.

Dr. Kee has been very kind & supportive. He did mention that he had handled cases similar to mine where the baby decided to show a later stage.

I do have to thank you for putting him up for recommendation without which, I could be at a lost now not knowing an alternative doctor to go to

Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by Pwiincess View Post
    I'm almost in my 24th week. If I start my package now, will it be the same price or lower? Cos packages starts in week 13 rite?
    Hi Princess,

Not sure about that you might want to call up Dr Kee's Clinic to check ^^ Not sure if im able to post his number here. you might wanna pm me for his contact. I'm sure his nurses will be able to provide more details for you.

Cheers,
    Vone

Quote Originally Posted by LuthAdel View Post
    Hi Vone,

Thank you for your comforts If I say that I'm not worried I'll be lying flat on my face. Yes, I do worry if we could see our little one next week but if our little one still refuses to show, I'll wait. One thing that I'm very certain is that I won't be opting for D&C as I rather let nature take its course.

Dr. Kee has been very kind & supportive. He did mention that he had handled cases similar to mine where the baby decided to show a later stage.

I do have to thank you for putting him up for recommendation without which, I could be at a lost now not knowing an alternative doctor to go to

Hugs

No Worries LuthAdel,

Hope you're ok. I'm sure baby will show himself/herself to mummy LuthAdel soon. ^^ Saw your appointment with Dr Kee tml at Jurong Point. If its today i might be able to see you there. Coz i was there to collect my pills from Irene. =D

Vone

Quote Originally Posted by Angelmum View Post
    arhh, he sounds like the Dr Kee who delivered dear son 10yrs ago. Strongly recommended by my aunt but I didnt find him that fantastic.

I suspect he didnt do a cut thus when my big dear son zoom out, I had a zigzig tear. Couldnt walk properly for 3-4wks. So painful!

Was a 1x mummy but didnt hear him telling me grandfather story .... maybe he thot my aunt shld tell me.
    Hi Angelmum,

Not sure if you're seeing the same Dr Kee as me. Coz Dr Kee always ensures his patients while doing scans etc. He's ensures all his patients and made the effort to conduct a talk before 1 month before your edd. His stitching is good For me i feel coz its just a small cut and now its hardly visible and it heals fast too.

Vone

Dr Kee also my gynae for my baby, born in May 08.
    i feel very comfortable with him and he is a very experienced gynae, and most important is, he is very patient and humor, had eased my worryness during delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by LuthAdel View Post
    Hi All,

I have to say that Dr. Kee is really nice and comforting. I'm currently 8 wks pregnant and was diagnosed as having an empty gestational sac measuring 15.85mm. No yolk sac or fetal pole is present at the moment.

The first doctor that I went to simply tell me to return next week for another scan without offering any alternative and from the look of her face, both my husband & my heart just sank. I decided to go for 2nd opinion and saw your comments on Dr. Kee and went to see him on the same day.

He was very thorough and tried to calculate my exact pregnacy stage (on 11Dec I was at 7.5wks) and my gestational sac is the size of a 5 wks. So he gave me an option to go for hormone supplement just in case mine happens to be a late bloomer and will not show until much later. I'm currently on Pregnyl injection and Turinal pills.

I must say that regardless of the outcome, I'm grateful to him for at least trying to analyse the situation without posing a "death sentence" like many others when such situation is found (it is called and Bilghted Ovum).

Thank you so much for recommending him
    oh dear... mine is the same case as you. i went to see a normalfamily doctor (also comoany doc)..he do a scan on me and said my baby is gone. i was in my 6 weeks plus of pregnancy. He only ask me to rest on bed for a week and taking multivitamins obimin, anticid and duphaston ... ask me to go back him after a week plus for another scan.

It is very sad... i just found out i am pregnant on 27th Sep from a good doctor (Dr Lee) @ Jurong and after that on 29th that stupid doc@ Marsiling give me bad new just simply because he cant find my baby in the water bag. In the one week MC, he comment is a MIssed Abortion. Very very sad...

Going to see a Gynae @ woodlands....anyone any recommendation?
    Last edited by Yuki Miaka; 02-10-2008 at 05:40 PM.

Female Attendant

Hi, Dr Kee was recommended to me by a friend. However, I still deciding whether to sign up with him or Lawrence Ang. What do you ladies think?

Also, can I check what is the brand of prenatal vitamin and fish oil that he prescrbes to you? I was given "Sunward Prenatal Vitamin" manufacturer in Malaysia. Seems like a very basic supplement only.

hi ladies... any idea if DR KEE will deliver at glenE?

Worthy Lady

fluffyboy, think Dr Kee charges are much higher than Dr Lawrence Ang. Dr Kee's consultations are $70 to $80, scan at $50.. so every consultation is $130 at least.. package only in week20.. at $800 excluding vitamins whereas Dr Lawrence Ang's package can start much earlier think $600 iirc and includes vitamins..

I'm seeing Dr Kee and I find him good.. the night clinic at jurong point is also convenient for me..

Jumbobo, you can call up the nurse to check at 62536011

Hi ladies
    I'm new to this forum.
    I visited Dr. Kee yesterday. It was my 1st visit.
    The consultation is $80 , ultrasound is $60 , Urine Test is $5.
    Every visit will be the same charges & procedures ?

i understand week 20 .. can sign the package at $800.
    The $800 is for week 20 - 36 ?
    Between week 20 - 36 .. total are about how many visits ?

Female Attendant

Actually i also not sure. Only visited Dr Kee once last week. But understand that his charges is on the higer side.

Hi fluffyboy will you be signing up the package on your week 20 ?

Worthy Lady

hi flufffyboy and iryn8383, think second visit consultation is $70 and scan $50 (abdominal scan) + urine test $5, this is the charges all the way til you can take up his package in week20 to delivery.. how many times ? i must go back and check the package list..
    note that you also have to include vitamins. once you go into week12, he will give DHA fish oil ($31 for 1 month supply)+ calcium tablets ($7 for 1 month supply)

Hi foreveris
    Thanks for your reply
    before week 20 .. how often is the appt like ? visit every 2 weeks ?
    the package you sign up was $800 too ?
    ya i was told supplements are excluded from the package.
    my friend sign up at Mount Elizabeth .. her gynae charge her $600 for 5 appts from week 20 .. so i was wondering Dr Kee .. dont know is it also 5 appts.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by iryn8383 View Post
    Hi fluffyboy will you be signing up the package on your week 20 ?

Yah, i will be taking the package. I think shld be more than 5 appts? Bec from 20 weeks onwards is consultation every 4 weeks. Then from 30+ weeks onwards is once a week. I paid $170 for my last visit (consultation $70 + normal scan $80 + urine test $5 + prenatal vit $15)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast