This is a discussion on 26 Oct 2010 - Baby ASHTON has arrived!! within the The Big Day forum, part of the Pregnancy Forum category; Baby Ashton is here on 26 Oct 2010 and he wants to say HI to all the Kor Kor, Jie ...
Baby Ashton is here on 26 Oct 2010 and he wants to say HI to all the Kor Kor, Jie Jie, uncles and Aunties!!
He is here by c-sect!
I went to do follow up scan yest then I told gynae baby not so active then my guts feel that the umbilical cord gt problem then indeed gt 1 round loosely hang at his neck, dunwan to distress my baby so I opt for c-sect. I scare I lose him if I'm still waiting...anyway it's a great relieve now!! )
congrats!!!! finally a long wait !! speedy recovery (:
CONGRATS dear...!!! No matter natural or caesarean birth,what's important is the health and safety of the baby...!!
Congratulation...dear... glad that you made the decision fast...
looking forward to the pictures
btw you quite stylo...just C sect and you can happily posting...aint you tired etc ? you opt for Epi izzt ??
Congrats!!! Must be a chubby baby yeah
Congrats! finally the day has come after waiting for soooo long! take care ya!
My c-sect is GA....let me write in simplified form:
1) was supposed to b elective c-sect but becomes emergency c-sect due to sudden strong contractions
2) the nurses made you urine n change to hospital gown n wear socks etc
3) the insert the 'urine drainer' for you...quite painful for me
4) pushed to theatre for anesthetic to give me drip on my hand then when gynae is here, they give me oxygen mask/laughing gas to put me to sleep
5) the whole process according to hubby is an hour
6) then they wake you up and push you to ward
That's about all. Finally I tide over this already!!