Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

This is a discussion on Any Malay Massage lady to recommend?? within the Confinement Period forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hi Mummies, Do you have any good recommendation for Malay Massage lady?? What is the price like??...

Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

Hi Mummies,

Do you have any good recommendation for Malay Massage lady?? What is the price like??

Re: Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

Hi I am Lina, was in and out of this forum. Happen to see your post. I am a free lance body therapist full time nurse. Have been doing for about 11 year. If you are interested can PM me or write to me trulyjava@yahoo.com.sg

Aunty kahtijah contact number is HP: 98001394
    Last edited by LoVeS; 29-09-2009 at 03:40 AM.

Female Attendant

saw that mdm katijah is highly recommended.. loves, you have engaged her and it helps in tummy? hw about butt area? my butt expanded 2 sizes, all my pants cant be wore now.. wonder if it will help.. btw i've alrdy delivered 3 wks but doc say cant massage till after 1 month, so im looking for a good massage lady now..

Quote Originally Posted by LoVeS View Post

Quote Originally Posted by meiying View Post
    saw that mdm katijah is highly recommended.. loves, you have engaged her and it helps in tummy? hw about butt area? my butt expanded 2 sizes, all my pants cant be wore now.. wonder if it will help.. btw i've alrdy delivered 3 wks but doc say cant massage till after 1 month, so im looking for a good massage lady now..
    My tummy did flatten quite alot frm the 1st day i just delivered but bcoz i already have tummy even before pregnant so i already xpected cant b very flat for me. For butt it depends on urs is water retention or fats coz if it water retention then can help but if fats kinda hard coz those massage helps to remove water retentions n wind in our body 1. As for hips i dont tink help alot coz during pregnancy our bones aso expand to help support baby so it need time to shrink too.

Mine is c-sect n i did my massage 2 wks later of my delivery so hope tis will help your queries.

Female Attendant

thks loves.. i called mdm katijah yesterday and done the massage today!

she told me from the look my butt and hip is a gene from my mum cos overall im not fat.. oh no! i guess my lower bottom gone case ! and so my upper & lower body so not proportionate !

mdm katijah is quite good in massagin, alot of strength! very frenly lady also, we chatted thruout the whole session.. but the whole session is only 45min instead of an hour.. but so long the massage helps i think 45 min is fine too... btw her charges had increases to $400..

thks loves.. i called mdm katijah yesterday and done the massage today!

she told me from the look my butt and hip is a gene from my mum cos overall im not fat.. oh no! i guess my lower bottom gone case ! and so my upper & lower body so not proportionate !

mdm katijah is quite good in massagin, alot of strength! very frenly lady also, we chatted thruout the whole session.. but the whole session is only 45min instead of an hour.. but so long the massage helps i think 45 min is fine too... btw her charges had increases to $400..
    Yeah she is very nice n friendly. Ya she used alot of strength 1 but i cannot tahan sia too painful for me, worse than my tattoo pain LOLX

Her charges increase i am not surprised coz gst aso increased which same goes for taxi as well so it worth it as her charges includes transport as well.

Yeah. i agree mdm katijah is good in massaging. did my 2nd sessions with her today. see from the 1st day result my tummy really flatten alot.. and my uterus were shrinking down too.. before the massage.. was feeling terrible!! after the massage, she push up.. now feeling much much better!!

oh ya, loves.. she talked about you today! she was so happy that you actually recommend her to people in MummySg.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsNeo View Post
    Yeah. i agree mdm katijah is good in massaging. did my 2nd sessions with her today. see from the 1st day result my tummy really flatten alot.. and my uterus were shrinking down too.. before the massage.. was feeling terrible!! after the massage, she push up.. now feeling much much better!!

oh ya, loves.. she talked about you today! she was so happy that you actually recommend her to people in MummySg.
    LOL i am so surprised she still rmb me~ Coz in mummysg is using my nick while she dont know my nick but only my name as viki. No i recommend ppl to her bcoz i personally tink she is really good!! good things must share with other mummies mah~

Haha. how's your sessions with her when you had her as massage lady?? the results is wonderful??

Female Attendant

ya also just done my 2nd session today.. i also told mdm katijah she was highly recommended here when she asked me whr i got her no.. then when she ask e pple who recommended her i mention your nick.. not sure if she remb correctly cos she mention you stay in macpherson..

i like her massage as it help relieved my aches.. i stil feel that labour & tatto pain is even painer ! hee..

LOL i am so surprised she still rmb me~ Coz in mummysg is using my nick while she dont know my nick but only my name as viki. No i recommend ppl to her bcoz i personally tink she is really good!! good things must share with other mummies mah~

but can I still engage her for the massaging session even i give brith 2 yrs ago. :P

Haha. how's your sessions with her when you had her as massage lady?? the results is wonderful??
    as i mentioned before that i already xpected my tummy wont b VERY flat coz i myself already got tummy so i cant blame her for that but i lost quite abit of weight due to the water retention which she got rid for me frm the massage.

ya also just done my 2nd session today.. i also told mdm katijah she was highly recommended here when she asked me whr i got her no.. then when she ask e pple who recommended her i mention your nick.. not sure if she remb correctly cos she mention you stay in macpherson..

i like her massage as it help relieved my aches.. i stil feel that labour & tatto pain is even painer ! hee..
    tattoo pain is ok i can even chat with my friends as usual. Nah i live at Serangoon~ Not Macpherson My nick she dont know i tink but dont know if she rmb my name viki or not coz i did mine almost 1yr ago already.

LOL easy nxt time show her tis website since everyone got avatar 1 mah~

girls~ Mdm Katijah charge $400 for how many session huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Amulet View Post
    girls~ Mdm Katijah charge $400 for how many session huh?
    7 sessions inclusive of transport if your not too far away frm her n sum slimming tea etc etc. you can call her up to double cfm. Do book her early coz your giving birth soon rite?

7 sessions inclusive of transport if your not too far away frm her n sum slimming tea etc etc. you can call her up to double cfm. Do book her early coz your giving birth soon rite?
    actually book another lady, mdm noor .. but lookin out for others just in case this mdm noor last min cant make it ..

Quote Originally Posted by Amulet View Post
    actually book another lady, mdm noor .. but lookin out for others just in case this mdm noor last min cant make it ..
    oic

Just finish my massage session with auntie Katijah. Tummy feeling DAMN HOT now!! >< Btw loves, i told auntie Katijah about your name . She say she still rmb you.. stay in Serangoon Central right?(and she stll rmb what floor! hahha) She also say you are a very nice lady =)

And she told me to tell you, Thank you very much for your support too.

Just finish my massage session with auntie Katijah. Tummy feeling DAMN HOT now!! >< Btw loves, i told auntie Katijah about your name . She say she still rmb you.. stay in Serangoon Central right?(and she stll rmb what floor! hahha) She also say you are a very nice lady =)

And she told me to tell you, Thank you very much for your support too.
    Ya serangoon central. No not support or watever but she is really good n ppl have to try her service n will knw what i mean already

hehe but mummies can ask if whether after giving birth for 2 yrs can we still do these malay massage??

ya can do still!

my mother also doing after seeing my tummy flats after the massage xDDD

haha but will be be more not so effective??? cuz all now become stubborn fats haha haha

Quote Originally Posted by babypris86 View Post
    haha but will be be more not so effective??? cuz all now become stubborn fats haha haha
    like i mentioned it is best to ask aunty katijah as she will have better ans for you instead of us coz we r not professionals which might not give you the correct ans.

Feel free to call n ask her before you wanna book her after all she is very friendly n nice lady so dont worry.

Female Attendant

yeah! i tried her also. she gave 2 free session massage for baby as well. so far, she's the best i've tried.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast