This is a discussion on Confinement food (The Natal Kitchen) within the Confinement Period forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dear mummies, The Natal Kitchen is setup to cater quality confinement food for mums to be and we believe that ...
The Natal Kitchen is setup to cater quality confinement food for mums to be and we believe that 10 months of pregnancy is a tiring process and mummies deserve the best food; to be nursed back to health during the confinement period. Hence it took us 9 months of planning and interview process to find the correct location and chef. Some key points of our establishment:
1. Chef of 35 years culinary experience
2. Invited to Taiwan to host cooking show along with 'Bai BingBing' 白冰冰 on National TV
3. Executive chef of 15 chain restaurants in Malaysia and SG
4. Culinary Lecturer for a London Culinary School based in KL
5. Specialized in Chinese/Western, Peranakan, French fusion food and desserts are also his fortes.
The Natal Kitchen is a NEA approved Central Kitchen with an Intimate Private Dining Area for families and we offer multiple packages for confinement meals inclusive of deliveries. The Private Dining area is available only strictly via reservations only, offering 私房菜 for small family gatherings or SMEs.
For more informations on The Natal Kitchen, you may visit the website at: Under Construction
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thenatalkitchen
Alternatively for more queries, you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org