I take milo & oats for breakfast, actually throughout the day as well. Milo & oats supposedly can help boost breast milk supply.
I dont't really take a lot of the traditional confinement food like pig trotters vingear. Weirdly enough, I love this dish when I am not preggy. In confinement, I couldn't even stand the smell.
What I do eat:
1) Greens, spinach mainly - the CL I employed previously said to get the red stemmed ones. No cooling veg like cabbage allowed.
2) Sesame oil chicken
3) Steamed fish - threadfin, salmon & cod
4) Saute Ginger with pig kidney/sliced pork
5) Homemade chicken essence
6) Ginger fried rice
7) soups like lotus root with pork ribs
8) Mee sua with kidney/sliced pork
9) Sesame oil pork slices
As you can see, my diet revolved around ginger, sesame oil and soups.