Quote Originally Posted by candy_ian View Post
the salbutamol you're talking about is actually same thing as ventolin just a diff brand name. It's for opening of airway. My son has narrow nasal passage so when he's in air con can hear the grunting sound so we bought a humifier n ionizer n it helps at night.

Edlycia also gt e grunting sound.. that things really works? wher to get it??