1) When should I buy a carseat? Before baby is born or after?
I bought mine before baby was born at a sale in robinsons
2) Is it advisable to get a carseat that's suitable for both infant and toddler? or should buy separate? What are the differences between the two?
My hubby n I drive alot so we bought an infant car seat 1st...from what i know infant car seat is rear facing n can only be placed at the back passenger seat so its safer due to air bag in front passenger seat
3) May I have your recommendations on the brand/model? Is the carseat good, as in, safe and comfy? What's the price range?
ours is Capella it was only $99 and so far its good...
4) Did you get a carseat that can be fixed to the stroller? Am i right to say that only carseats meant for infant (not infant and toddler) can be attached to stroller?
ours can be placed onto the stroller but we hardly do that coz the stroller is good enuf for the baby so the carseat is always in the car
5) Where can i buy the carseat at a cheaper price?
look out for sales...we were lucky coz it was selling at $149 at tangs and after purchasing the car seat we recieved this $50 voucher coz that time robinsons centrepoint trying to promote their new 6th level kids department so we bought the stroller as well...stroller only cost us $150 in the end