Not sure if this is the correct place to post my question;

I have been googling and seems not able to find the answer.

I have Combi Super King Stroller with food tray;

Is it possible to change the tray with a padded guardrail (not sure if it's a correct term or not)

The problem is my baby likes to kick that tray.. I am worry about that.. or any padded which can I buy to wrapper that tray?

Thank you