Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

hyper baby

This is a discussion on hyper baby within the Newborn Baby and Infant Care (up to 12 months old) forum, part of the Growing Up & Parenting category; Hi all i wld like to ask if your babies is also hyper like my baby. i dont really know ...

Worthy Lady
    hyper baby

Hi all i wld like to ask if your babies is also hyper like my baby. i dont really know hw to describe her behavouir esp when she is very excited or when some pple plays with her until she is out o breath. she will yells or screams loud n then she will go huh huh huh huh huh huh. hmmm its like pple catching their breath after panting. this happens whenever sshe is overexcited either by seeing somebody she likes or when she is palying something thrilling like when my husband is swinging her. she will make that huh huh soumd whenever we bring her out also. it seems like she knows that she is gg out n is very happy n excited. all o us take it as she is happy but deep inside i quite worried is it link with something else i hate to think that but i,m sometimes not comfortable with her behavouir. pld englighten me............she currently 6mths old

Re: hyper baby

I dont't think your kid has asthma.

Asthma is simply put as an allergic cough. It requires triggers eg dust or food stuff.

When you notice her panting, she doesn't seem to be gasping for air or in discomfort right?

I think it is normal but that being said, if you're worried, you should consult a doctor.