This is a discussion on i need help!! within the Newborn Baby and Infant Care (up to 12 months old) forum, part of the Growing Up & Parenting category; my son 8 month old drinking mamil gold step 2 follow on formula 1) he has rashes near to his ...
my son 8 month old drinking mamil gold step 2 follow on formula
1) he has rashes near to his mouth area, i am not sure does it cause by milk allergy or is milk rash.
2) my boy will poo at least 3-4 times, it is loose stools and will soiled his clothing
- mamil gold step 2 follow on formula does contain casein which other formula milk does not contain casein.
right now i have switch him to nan ha for the past 1 week
- i have check with dumex advisor, they say it is normal for baby to have loose stools
helpless mummy here
- the rashes on his mouth area still remain without recovering
- at the start of drinking nan ha, he poo very often 5-6 times for the past 5 days
- i bring him to see a family doctor, the doctor ask me to reduce the scoop to half, he poo lesser 1-2 time and if i increase to full strength he will poo 5-6 times again.