This is a discussion on Napisan within the Newborn Baby and Infant Care (up to 12 months old) forum, part of the Growing Up & Parenting category; Hi, i have more questions regarding napisan hope helpful mummies can help me... 1) I went to alot supermarket can't ...
Hi, i have more questions regarding napisan hope helpful mummies can help me...
1) I went to alot supermarket can't find napisan... anyone who bought it can tell me where they buy????
2) Whats the difference between napisan BABYCARE and napisan PLUS??
I found napisan plus under baby section in bedok interchange NTUC....does it mean its suitable for baby??? coz i went to cold storage website there is a napisan babycare....but dont know which branch has it....
3) how to use the napisan? soak, rise and wash again with detergent? or use it like a detergent to wash???
my baby clothings has alot milk stains, but i dont feel safe using bleach.... and heard that oxygen bleach(napisan) is safer....
1. I bought the Napisan from Ocean Store locate People's Park Market, selling at $4.90 per box.
2. There is only 1 type of Napisan is available from where i bought. Blue and white box with red trim. (Reckitt Benckiser)
3. Use it like detergent to wash, normally i will soak with hot water (soak overnight).
Yes, it was recommended by the baby store locate at people's park area.
so you would use napisan every time or once in a while???
Do you Mean this???
This is the "PLUS" I saw in the baby section at bedok Ntuc... And "babycare" which i thought i should buy.... coz when i search napisan, these 2 appear first.... so didn't realise that there are other types of napisan.... so napisan is a name, not brand haha... all the while i thought its a brand