This is a discussion on Need help: step by step Feeding, Cleaning, Sterilising, Storing process within the Newborn Baby and Infant Care (up to 12 months old) forum, part of the Growing Up & Parenting category; hi mummies, am confused about the whole process (1st time mtb here...) can someone pls verify if the steps are ...
hi mummies, am confused about the whole process (1st time mtb here...)
can someone pls verify if the steps are correct.
1. Wash all milk bottles and teats with baby detergent
2. Sterilise the cleaned bottles and teats
3. Take out the sterilised bottles and teats and store for next use.
4. When baby needs to feed, take the sterilised bottle and teat out and either prepare FM with warm water OR pour in breast milk from fridge.
5. If pouring in breast milk frm fridge, need to warm the milk either with a electric warmer OR put in warm cup of water.
6. Finishing feeding and start from step 1 again.
Are the steps above correct??
Yes, steps are correct.........
thk you mummies... another 2mths to go, so abit kan cheong... somemore 1st time.. hee hee