Tis is my opinions.
dear all i,m gona try bringing baby out for e 1st time tomorrow but kind o worried about e unexpected so wld like to get advice from experienced mamas. dear daughter is 1mth n 1wk old.
1) isit ok for baby to go out @ this age? To me, its fine.
2) e stroller that i bought is meant to be used when baby is 3mths old therefore i,m gona use a sling tomorrow( free gift-avent brand sling ) when i bought avent breast pump. is it alrite to use on my gal?
It depends on your baby actually but i've seen mothers put their newborn in a sling before.
3) i worried about e toilet facility. hw wld you change diaper for your baby when e toilet has only individual basins for washing hands n not a table ? i,l b bring a waterproff sheet for changing like lay it on a flat surface then put gal gal dwn to change cse dont know e surface clean a not thats what i hve in mind . i do undstd that most major shopping centres has nursing rm facility but what if i,m gg to a plc that is a bit run dwn or worse what if i die die need to change if i,m @ a hwaker centre you know wher i,m coming from? Try to plan your routes or day. Most shopping malls have nursing rooms and toilets for babies. They have all the facilities in them. Try not to bring your baby to hawker centre coz it might be too hot and stuffy for your baby.
4) i,m feeding FM so i,l get ready my thermal flask. may i ask i,l just put warm water (temp nice enuff for making fm ) inside my thermal flask rite to make milk straight away rather than put hot water totally n then take extra water tumbler then mix to make fm rite? Up to you.. usually i brought 1 hot water and 1 normal water so that i can mix. If you wanna be alil easier, can always stop at any restaurant and ask for warm water. I do that sometimes. Lol.
5) and also hw mani milk bott you usu bring along ? 2 ? do 1 take e milkbott that has been sterilizered @ home n used it straight away when i want to make milk when i,m outside can i use e milkbott striaght away or do i need to rinsed it w e warm water from e thermal flask? Hmmmm... as long as you know its clean, i think its fine to bring 1.