Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

What Is Soy?

This is a discussion on What Is Soy? within the Newborn Baby and Infant Care (up to 12 months old) forum, part of the Growing Up & Parenting category; My 2 wk old baby boy is on breast milk now, but we use FM while we're out for doc visits ...

Worthy Lady
    What Is Soy?

My 2 wk old baby boy is on breast milk now, but we use FM while we're out for doc visits etc. My hubby bought Mamex gold step 1 milk powder which has a big word "SOY" on it.. the hospital gives our baby mamex gold too during the hospital stay. but i have this gut feeling that somehow it isnt the same. Maybe cos of the soy thing.. what is this soy thing? and does it benefit my baby?? so far i fed him the FM twice or thrice but he vomitted like a mountain once after feeding him the FM..

Worthy Consort
    Re: What Is Soy?

soy is soya bean. it contains proteins to 'boost' the overall protein level in the formula. for kids who are allergic to milk, they'll milk soy-based milk.

for normal kids, some might find soy hard to digest. maybe you can try switch to other forumlas since your baby is vomitting after drinking that formula.