This is a discussion on Brand New EtonHouse Pre-School at 223 Mountbatten within the Toddlers and Preschoolers (1-5 years old) forum, part of the Singapore Kiasu Parents Forum category; EtonHouse has opened a brand new pre-school campus on 223 Mountbatten Road. With state-of-the-art facilities spreading over 20,000 square feet, ...
EtonHouse has opened a brand new pre-school campus on 223 Mountbatten Road. With state-of-the-art facilities spreading over 20,000 square feet, it is Singapore’s largest indoor pre-school facility.Inspired by international best practice, the EtonHouse inquiry-based curriculum supports the holistic development of every child and fosters a life-long love for learning which well prepares them for primary school and beyond. Our learning environment is carefully designed to stimulate the development of children aged 18 months to 6 years old.
· Award-winning and highly qualified educators
· Integrated bilingual programme in Mandarin and English with additional options of Japanese, Hindi and Malay, as well as an outstanding Mandarin Early Childhood Programme (MECP) delivered entirely in Mandarin.
· Stimulating learning environment which includes an indoor playground equipped with open-ended learning material, creative vertical gardens that support children's interaction with the natural world through innovative gardening practices and ideas, and a dedicated learning centre that is equipped with wooden blocks and LEGO (registered trademark) bricks
· Dedicated studios for Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Cooking, Library and an Atelier of Light offer children countless opportunities to engage and learn across multiple disciplines
· A culturally diverse environment with a wonderful mix of Singaporean and expatriate families
· Engaging Holiday Programmes and After School Clubs
· School bus services
EtonHouse at 223 Mountbatten Road is registered with ECDA as a childcare centre which is guided by the MOE Curriculum Framework; Singaporean children are entitled to the ECDA childcare subsidy
List of Awards:
MCYS Outstanding Early Childhood Leader Award 2011
MCYS Outstanding Early Childhood Teacher Award 2012
MCYS Early Childhood Innovation Silver Award 2012
NParks Community In Bloom Platinum Award 2012
Join us for our Open House on the 19, 20th and 21st of July, from 9am-4pm.
Call +65 6440 5100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Last edited by EtonHouseEducationGroup; 02-07-2013 at 02:38 PM.