Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Montessori - which one for 2yr?

This is a discussion on Montessori - which one for 2yr? within the Toddlers and Preschoolers (1-5 years old) forum, part of the Singapore Kiasu Parents Forum category; I am interested in sending my son to a montessori playgroup in Jan 2011. He will be 20months old by ...

Worthy Lady
    Montessori - which one for 2yr?

I am interested in sending my son to a montessori playgroup in Jan 2011. He will be 20months old by then.

I am not living in Singapore right now but living in Abu Dhabi and am so confused over which montessori to send my son too. I did a google search and there are so many! I also see some posters asking about CC montesorri - what is CC?

Also are there any subsidies for all nursery, playgroups? I am a Singaporean, as is our son so we should get it right? But I'm not sure if it is through the CDC gift?

I will live near Geylang East when I return to Singapore in January but wouldn't mind travelling to the city centre, chinatown or geylang/bedok area.

Worthy Lady
    Smile Re: Montessori - which one for 2yr?

Hi, I dont know much at the CC montesorri but I have enrolled my son to MMI. Probably this is another option for you to see as they have quite alot of branches around in S'pore as well. Hope this info will help

Worthy Lady
    toa payoh
    Re: Montessori - which one for 2yr?

Hi mummies & daddies,

I have just explored into this thread and realised that there are quite a no. of montessori schools. Any idea which one is better? Any differences btw those montessori schools? How is the program structure like? In fact I have decided to sign up for Julia Gabriel but happen to read on this thread. Anybody can help? Thks!