So far the mummies who had completed this course gave very good feedback as follows:-
- The fee is value for money due to the 60 prepared craftwork that are creative and excellent.
- The phonics CD set is very good as it is simple yet catchy. Their kids are enticed by it.
- It is interesting to incorporate meaningful lesson plan and phonics together.
- The tips on reading and teaching are very useful to help their kids learn spelling and rreading.
- It allows them to bond with their kids yet they are really learning at the same time.
- Some mummies had started teaching and their children enjoyed and look forward to it.
- One mummy found this course a 'life-saver' to her as it is what she wanted to teach her child.
- A Primary school and Secondary school teacher (withdrew her girl from Shichida) attended this course and find it very helpful.
- There are mummies who stayed very far in Queenstown, East Coast, Bedok, Sengkang etc yet they dont't mind the distance.
All these feedback can be read during the first training session.
- 10 Jan 2011, every Monday at 9.30 am – Course started
- 15 Jan 2011, every Saturday at 10.30 am - Course started
- 25 Jan 2011, every Tuesday at 11.30 am – Course started
- 26 Feb 2011, every Saturday at 10.30 am – Course started
- 5 Mar 2011, every Saturday at 10 am – COMMENCING SOON
- Other weekday morning can commence on Mar 2011 once 3 or more mummies sign up
- There’s a request on June school holiday Saturday at 1 pm (afternoon session only available during school holiday)
You can bring your husband along to attend the course at no extra charge.
You can also contact me at 9734 2234 should you have any other concerns.