Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

K2 -> P1 Enrichment Class

This is a discussion on K2 -> P1 Enrichment Class within the Primary School Registration and Academic forum, part of the Singapore Kiasu Parents Forum category; Hi, My son is born on 2004 and completed his K2. Due to his age, he cannot go to P1 ...

Female Attendant
    K2 -> P1 Enrichment Class

My son is born on 2004 and completed his K2. Due to his age, he cannot go to P1 this year, but only next year. I have been searching for a kind of enrichment class that will review his K2 lessons and prepare him for P1, or better even teach P1 math, English etc like a tuition/enrichment class.

Can you please recommend me a few good tuition/enrichment centers. We are in Kembangan. One I found is Kumon whom I am visiting soon. How is it ?

Additionally which center/program do you suggest for music and arts ? Are there any all-in-one centers where he can do english, maths, arts, music ?

Re: K2 -> P1 Enrichment Class

I think most tuition centers conduct P1 preparatory classes. I dont't think there any tuition center that does an all-in-one. Learning Point at Thomson Plaza is quite good.

My gal started KinderArt in NAFA since she was in K1. But the queue is very very long. Usually registration is only open to waiting list after they filled the priority list for existing students' siblings. Reg is in Nov of each year, waiting list will close at least 1 year before. I queued for 1.5 years before I got a slot. She has been moved to the elementary class for Pri sch this yr.

I think NAFA conducts very good classes for children, not too expensive too. I pay $380 per sem, material cost is approx $70 for each yr.

Music wise, she started JYC in Yamaha at age 4. It is basically keyboard at that age. The teacher matters alot so do ask around for recommendations.