Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

2mths babies behaviour

This is a discussion on 2mths babies behaviour within the General Parenting Discussion forum, part of the Growing Up & Parenting category; 1) Do they start to watch TV at such young age? What kinda show should I play for my boy? ...

Imperial Concubine
    Re: 2mths babies behaviour

1) Do they start to watch TV at such young age? What kinda show should I play for my boy? He likes to watch TV and bite things at the same time. I dont give him pacifier so he likes to bite his mittens or shirts. Anything he can find to bite. Should I start buying chewy kinda toys for him to bite? Mum insist no pacifier..

Yes the other day at pediatrician's clinic he was watching Ratatoulie. you can play some cartoon or nursery rhythm for him.

2) Babies understand the word smile? Usually with cameras infront of him, i will ask him to smile and he actually smile!!! Whenever he cries, with camera infront of him(taking his picture), he will stop crying and pose for me.. (-.-)

I not sure whether they understand or not. Every morning, I will ask my son "Are you a happy Baby", he will smile in return. Whenever I mentioned happy he will smile.

3) There's a white dotes on my son's gum. Looks like a teeth though. Cant clean it off and its hard. Just one of it. Whats that? Cant be teething at 2mth?

Pls bring to him to see a doc, it could be thrush infection.

4) He starts 'shouting' for me when he dont see me around or when I ignore him. When I appear, he's fine again.

Not sure about this, my son dont usually scream.

Re: 2mths babies behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by SH74 View Post
    verona > all kids love tv cos it's colorful n images r alw changing. however, it's better to let her watch educational shows on tv w you around, to make it interesting n fun. you'll b surprised they can absorb alot fr there if you join in, intro n talk to her, teach her watever is showing. not good to let her watch on her own w/o any intro fr you .

Hehe , yeah thanks will try it out with her , didn't know its not good because she seems like she is enjoying it hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2