you mean at hwa xia right? usually you can buy a personal swimming tub pool for your dear son, heard it can be use till 2yrs if i wasn't wrong.. i bought the personal swimming pool for my 2 month old dear son, quite good she seem to like it alot.. n ya here is the benefit of baby swimming
Benefits of Swimming for Young Baby"
* Develop brain and stimulate senses
* Relieve wind, anxiety and colic
* Improve immune system
* Promote regular sleeping and eating cycle
* Develop cardiovascular system for better blood circulation
* Develop muscular and skeleton system
* Build good habits of regular exercises from young
* Build self esteem and increase water confidence
"Benefits of Portable Baby Swimming Pool"
* Better hygiene
* No chance of getting disease or virus from public swimming pools
* Protect your baby delicate skin
- Chlorine content in public swimming pool water maybe harmful
* Convenience - Save money and time for transport
* Temperature sensor will alert you if water is too hot.
* Better safety - baby is swimming right under your close supervision
* Double protection with chin rest on neck ring
* Family bonding - Family members can clap, cheer, sing / video while the baby is swimming
if you r interested there are a few mummies selling portable baby swimming pool here, go to the search forum at the top right hand corner n type swimming pool that will be a sum of posts there good luck!!